Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 1 March 2023

Wednesday round up

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




Hi Everyone
So here we are with a swift little round up, to hopefully see you over what our dear Lee calls "Hump day".
   We will start with a step back in time. The recent earth shattering images of Carol Vorderman in Latex reminded me of this classic clip of the lovely Kate Garraway, with her curves clad in shiny vinyl.


Talking about beautiful ladies in something shiny. Perhaps not as shiny but no less gorgeous, Vanessa Blumhagen, posted a raffle competition on instagram the other day and there is no better way to attract our attentions to it then by wearing that iconic leather jumpsuit.



And now the ever beautiful and joyful Katy Perry looking amazing in a pair of very slick and sticky vinyl or patent leather pants. Not only do these look hot, but I bet they felt hot under those lights





Here is a short clip from https://www.instagram.com/lubricious.el/ it isn't wild or crazy but by heavens it is so hypnotic and those heels Wow!!!!!





Now a little message from one of our friends Akos
I'd like to share towards your blog.
One of my favourite philosopher/actresses wears latex in her videos a lot. Check her out the content in very entertaining.
So here we are. If you wish to listen then please do, but don't worry, there will not be a test on it. 


Finally a question. If you had this mirror in your home, would it not hint at a ....let's say.....Kinky nature? Oh Carol 
Just saying
XXXX





6 comments:

  1. Morning Andy.
    I still believe that you are holding that mirror for Carol. We all know how you wish to meet this lovely lady.
    Akos looks wonderful in the nun outfit. But it must have taken a little while to polish it. It's just as well that there isn't a test because I was mesmerised by the dress, I have forgotten what she said.
    Gosh, those boots keep getting longer, it's no wonder you found it😜
    A wonderful round up, Andy. Thank you.
    Hope everyone is well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Mandy that would be an honour and privilege to hold the mirror for Ms v, what a treat, as for those boots, well they are just perfect in all their forms
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh! I want that mirror and it would do nicely in my gym/exercise room. Soundproofed, of course.
    Another delightful collection, but one annoyed me so I took as much as I could then skipped over. Too much free time.
    Thank you and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sold, one Mirror on route right now, direct to you my dear Lee XX

      Delete
  3. Well hula hoops they bring back fab memories. The Shiny vinyls and those moves just gorgeous.

    Leather Jumpsuits are sweet and the demoed by Vanesa is really iconic.

    Aww Katy is super cool always, I know what you mean though, nice!

    Love the lubricous clip the way those heeled boots both go seemlessly and shinystly together.

    Sorry Akos I won't be able to recall what your saying. Nice! So I'd fail any test unless it was on the attire.

    Well yes, Carol's mirror is amazing, gotta have one.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan
      So glad you liked that little selection, a lot of beautiful ladies in a lot of shiny things. Bigs hugs my dear friend XXX

      Delete