Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 27 February 2023

Classic Calendar art

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




Hi Everyone 
Today on Patreon
Monday brings us
a new sweet and
shiny piece from
the ever wonderful
Christeen.




  Hi Everyone
      Hope you are all super well. 
  Today I am going to share 3 of the Calendar pages which have appeared over the last year on Patreon. This is not to say that I have no new art prepared, fear not, but it seems a shame to not give these pieces a home on the main blog.
 So we have The Private Eye, Sailor Moon,  and Slick Air.
  I hope you enjoy these, my best wishes and biggest hugs
XX
Andy










23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous all, and great to see again in their resplendent glory. Thank you.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend XXX

      Delete
    2. Although I confess that despite my liking for PI Andy in his red latex trench coat from the BOY?™'s Future Noir range, I much prefer the 1940s (and 'Sin City') look of the B&W version. Proper NOIR.

      Delete
    3. I agree,that is a real piece of Noir and Patreon treat XX

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy.
    What to say that hasn't already been said about these lovely, lovely pictures?
    I'm sure all the naughty people are just begging for mercy when Andy is on the case. However, unless you favour the taste of Lady Janes' whip, I am sure there is no trouble on her aircraft.
    What a teasing piece, Andy as the tasty sailor girl. Just that the boat is always late arriving at port, due to all the crew being overly distracted.
    Hope everyone is well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't help thinking that Andy would be a distraction in every scene Mandy. Not just the hostess and Sailor, but that look could didtract any criminal long enough to give away there plans.
      XX

      Delete
    2. I know, I'm just naughty xx

      Delete
  3. Sylvain in Montréal27 February 2023 at 08:56

    The air hostess uniform brings us back to the 1960s, when the skirts were barely longer than what Andy is wearing. The trench coat is a classic, though a latex fedora would be quite difficult to achieve, as it needs to keep its shape and the only way I see is to make it quite thick and heavy. Sailor Moon is very well done, and wouldn’t be out of place at one of today’s anime and cosplay conventions, but Andy would often be asked why the diadem was forgotten. All in all, these are very beautiful pieces you have given us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hI sYLVAIN








      Hi Sylvain
      Yes the tiny uniform is very 60s spaceage jet set style, classic Andy. Tha hat would be a bit floppy but heck, BOY? can over come that somehow. But Sailor moon, to be honest I do not know the details, so forgive me for missing The diadem. Would you please explain?
      XXX

      Delete
  4. Perfection, each, and a wonderful visit down "Memory Lane" to set the imagination flowing. All quite delicious, but I would love to have a serving Sailor Moon at my next soiree. Does Aunt Jane rent him out? just to round out his expertise, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know you can boor sweet Sailor for free my dear Lee, Andy would love to visit XXX

      Delete
    2. Available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Bahmitzvahs and Cabarets extra.

      Delete
    3. The perfect serving wench? How about cocktails parties and an occasional business meeting. To distract the opponents, of course.

      Delete
  5. Happy Monday Andy. Somehow the private eye may not be able to covertly mingle in the crowd. Of course the coat is gorgeous and excellently presented. Absolutely love Andy's sailor moon hair. Wow, SlickAir is my favorite airline. Now, do I want to be up front or in the back. Admiring the commander or being served, oh what a conundrum... or be a commander or be Andy. 'Boy' sure does have the cutest outfits for every eventuality. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ask the hostess nicely she might take you up to sit on the captain knee, just one of the perks of flying SlickAir my dear Aidan XX

      Delete
  6. You are losing your edge by posting calendar art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, just more variety, like the videos.

      Delete
    2. Bless you Lee and thank you XX
      Of cause I am not losing any edge, not at all, what I am doing is giving my Patrons on Patreon first look at my new art. Of which I have 5 completed pieces ready to post first on there and then we will all get to see them here. Its a matter of timing my Anonymous friend. XXX

      Delete
  7. Bravo Andy pour ces tenues sublime sur Andy 💓💓💓

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Red Boots are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Real Kinky aren't they Natalie, i love them too XX

      Delete