Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 10 February 2023

4 From Christeen

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



On Patreon Today
A Patreon Special.
I am excited to post the
first few parts of
the first long piece of 
fiction I have written 
in a very long time.
It tells of Andy's first
visit to Paris with
his Aunt Jane and of
his first tentative steps
into femininity.However
I may have deviated away 
from the concept first 
created in this artwork




Hi Everyone
   Friday has arrived with some great news, Christeen has created 4 new pieces for us this week and that is great news
 I could go on about it , but I know all you wan tis to get sweet and frilly with young Chris, so on with the show
Thank you Christeen 
XXX
Andy 



















10 comments:

  1. Auntie more than likes you. It's just how she shows her love that's a but different.

    Great to see you back, Christeen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Christeen, it must be Friday!
    Hi Andy, hi Christeen.
    Auntie must be proud of Chris. She has many pictures of him decorating her walls.
    It's not just that he doesn't want any punishment that causes him to always check his makeup; he knows he wants to look his best. And Chris definitely looks beautiful in the third picture. I love the silver hobble dress.
    How many years of practice did Chris have to endure just to learn how to balance on his toes so beautifully?
    I hope everyone is well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, Good observation. I never noticed that Chris was balanced so precariously.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wuhuuuu! Back to 4 gorgeous pieces, thanks. xxx

    #1, That is beautiful. Reminds me of Flamingo feathers.The underneath hopefully should match.

    #2, Love the detail on the neckline and bodice. You just know I'm a big fan of white. Chris is too I just know it, look at the special effort of the cute makeup.

    #3, The best boy to show that sparkly gown. The short strides are double benefit. Slow to let all see and let him enjoy it.

    #4, Balet is perfect to teach proper movement and poise. No wonder Auntie likes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, I appreciate your lovely comments.
      Christeen

      Delete
  5. As much as I enjoy the ballerina kit and costume, it is easy to see that he is falling into line as in the first two. He may still be trying to convince himself, but he looks too good. Even when no one is around.
    Thank you both for the wonderful Friday treats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, Chris loves looking 'too good'.
      Christeen

      Delete