Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 15 February 2023

Wednesday bits and bobs

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


Hi Everyone
   Here is a quick round up of some bits and bobs that have come to my gaze.
 Lets start with something so hot I find it totally hypnotic.
  The look on this stunning face says so much to me, I have felt that so many times, my tummy tingles



Now what round up would be complete without our most gorgeous goddess, Carol Vorderman. Here promoting her fun podcast Perfect 10, in her own inimitable style.






Now a few wonderful translations of my art, by our dear friend Girlie Morgane. Thank you my dear friend, these are superb XXX





Back to the video vault, with this brief but of so sexy clip. I just love this outfit and the way it is presented, looking so smooth slick and shiny.


Now it has been a while since this beautiful Lady graced our pages, but Dancer Ola Jordan brought back memories of her legendary appearance on daytime TV with this slick pair of vinyl pants.I love the colour too



And just in case you had forgotten.



XXXXXX
Andy


9 comments:

  1. Another brilliant collection!
    The first has heart stopping resonance and caused a double-take. Gosh!

    That Ms Vorderman is becoming quite the lady of the moment .... not that she hasn't had many moments already ready but there's a blossoming of confidence and style in evidence, and Carol certainly knows how to flaunt in all the best possible ways.

    Love Girlie's translations and they provide a great excuse for revisiting 3 of your all time greats: Moment of Doubt, Perfectly Average, and Better Safe than Sorry. (N.B. Will and Auntie are so practised in understatment: Never any doubt; Anything but average; Best to protect Auntie's little treasure.)

    Definite biker chic. An inspiration for you?

    While Ola provides an inspiration to us all. Great to see the video again too and another outing for the Livana dress

    Thank you.
    S xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you my dear S, I am so happy you liked all these little items and of all of them the first clip just makes me feel so happy.
      I'd have loved to wear a biker set like that, but the number of times I came of on those cobbles, I would have ruined it 😂
      xxx

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful pick-&-mix from Andy, complete with the lovely Ms Vorderman.
    It's always a treasure to see your older art, Andy. Many thanks to Girlie.
    After watching the first vid, I can understand why you have so many tummy tingles.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo isn't that first clip so exciting Mandy, I can imagine something tingling deep inside, that won't let her breathe.
      So glad youy liked all these treats and Girlies translations are so sweetly done.
      XX

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the delightful variety to get me (us) over the Hump Day. My coffee is hot and each was an amazing revelation. There should be more slick and slippery in the world.
    Whereas 'Merican English is my first language, by way of Brooklyn, I have always had difficulty with any other. Except Latin, go figure. I think my parents wanted an Alter Boy in the family. Not hardly. I think even without the dialog those pictures tell their tale.
    Thank you, stay safe and I hope your Valentine's Day was all you could have dreamed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what a treat Lee, my self I would have been speaking West Saxon English, coming from the south East, but I bet your sweet Brooklyn accent is a delight.
      Glad to keep your coffee hot my dear friend, have a Sweet day
      XXX

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your nice comments about my translations. They are very timely as I am preparing new ones. If all goes well (and for the moment it does) they will be sent at the end of the week. YES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh goodie new translations, Thank you so much for these my friend
      XXX

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous collection. Vorders and biker are my favorites. Having a long cold drink now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete