Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 24 February 2023

The wonderful world of Christeen

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month






On Patreon Today
 It is the last Friday
of the month and
that can only mean the
very next page of our
Patreon Exclusive 
fully downloadable
Andy Calendar.






Hi Everyone
 So sorry, I have been a little absent this week, we all know how the universe can get i the way of fun, but we are back and back with the joyful news that Christeen has returned to full power. A fact borne out by these 4 wonderful images.
XXXX
Andy

I do apologise for the lack of images earlier, this blogger tech does not like to upload images from my computer. Driving me mad.
XXX









15 comments:

  1. so where are Chriateens images? ( am GMT-8) time zone so at the time of this post it's like 6:45 EU GMT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry tech issues, but hopefully corrected now. xxx

      Delete
  2. Love these. They leave so much to the imagination:
    #1 The lights fail during a photshoot for Mademoiselle with Chris wearing a tight black leather catsuit and back high-heeled ankle boots.
    #2 Sadly the image is over-exposed, as multiple flash guns go off with Chris in Mademoiselle's new bridal range wearing a white silk mini-dress with puffed sleeves, pelmet skirt, white stockings and gold platform heels. He wears a blue garter around his left thigh, and a delicate gold chain padlocked around his ankle carrying two tiny keys.
    #3 Just after doing his make-up while naked in the red dressing room, Chris is taking a selfie of himself when unfortunately the mirror cracks and the photo merely shows the rich red wallpaper.
    and finally
    #4 Chris lies on his bed in a flimsy negligee with his hair done up in rollers in his darkened bedroom waiting for Auntie to come in and check his locks.

    All stunnning work by Christeen, just a shame about the exposures and mishaps during the shoots.

    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so clever my friend, everyone can see those extra images in the minds eyes so very clearly now that I don't think anyone noticed the missing images, .............lol XXX

      Delete
    2. Well the originals are slightly different from my versions, but I hope at least some enjoyed the interlude.
      N.B. I particularly like the poster on the wall of the 3rd.
      S xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi Andy. Am I missing something? The pictures, and I am sure they are lovely, but they have gone into hiding! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, this blog tech drives me crazy, if i miss a step no images upload. But all sorted now
      XXX

      Delete
    2. Ah! There they are, and I was correct; they are lovely.
      Can that be right? Does Chris want to show everyone what his Aunt makes him wear under the beautiful clothes she insists he wears?
      Going out for a lovely stroll in the park, but Chris best be careful and watch out for the boys who wish to ask him for a date.
      After his stroll around the park, what could be enjoyable than a visit to the hair salon? Yet I'm sure he will complain about having to wear such beautiful locks. However, at least he is correctly attired when Aunt Juila arrives.
      Thank you to Andy for correcting his silly computer, and I'm glad to hear that Christeen has hers' working too.
      I hope everyone is well. Hugs xxx

      Delete
    3. Hi Mandy, I doubt Chris will admit to liking long extensions nor will he want to show what he's forced to wear underneath.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. I didn't do it. For once I shan't be blamed. I do not know from missing pictures, I just returned home and, yes my coffee is HOT. I see four and they are wonderful. Just the thing(s) to comfort my imagination during my nap. Now, if I didn't scoff those burritos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, 4 full power beauties. xx

    #1, Only chris can make an almost simple white dress pop.

    #2, I think many of our readers will be heading down to that park now.

    #3, Trust our Chris to match the gorgeous dress to the surroundings. The process of the permanent extensions is very icky but well worth it as the temp ones are not comfy in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for adding to the meaning of my art Aidan
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine so pleased to see Alex in picture 3 she is such a perfect pretty complement to Chris and seems more at ease with what Mademoiselle is doing for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he's prettier than Chris. He'll continue to be seen whenever there's more than one petticoated boy.
      Christeen

      Delete
  8. ljhamilton55@gmail.com26 March 2023 at 21:45

    Alex has developed a gorgeous cleavage.

    ReplyDelete