Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 1 July 2022

Christeen's Friday feast

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



On Patreon Today
A rather naughty
Andy preview.
 I mean, nothing
is going on, but
then again something 
is and you can make 
your own minds up 
about what that is.






Hi Everyone
   It is the usual apology to start with, so many Emails and messages I need a secretary to sort it all out, but I will get round to it all on, Twitter, DeviantArt, Email, Patreon and here on the blog. I know you will all be patient with me and then we can get everything back on the rails again.
  However it is Friday and that means I want to waste no more time and bring you the very latest from the wonderful Christeen.
  However the lady herself will be away for a week, so she might not be available to answer your super comments, but I expect she will catch up on her return.
So off we go
XXXX
Andy













15 comments:

  1. Hi Andy, hi Christeen, I hope you are both well.
    Why is his Aunt complaining about how wonderful Chris looks when wearing latex, the lady herself, is just as beautiful and I'm sure they will both have a night of fun.
    The 4th is such a contrast to the 3rd pic, Chris can be so cute in a pretty dress as he cuddles his teddy. I'm sure he enjoys being a girl around town more than those days he is instructed to wear a lovely maids' dress.
    I hope everyone is well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, Chris's preference would be pretty feminine dress, latex, then maid's in that order. Of course, he doesn't ever get his preference. Christeen

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't mind having some fun with this lovely lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun creating lovely Chris for you.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. #4 They both look fantastic in latex, would like to see more of Christeen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There'll be more coming at you vc.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Panel 1, Christeen should get into a black latex maid dress, and Andy should join "her" in his favorite pink latex maid dress, then they could form the "slick and shiny" maids cleaning service. I'm sure they would be a big hit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're giving Andy a cute idea Anony.
      Christeen

      Delete
  5. I love what you have done with his hair. Except the second, that's just creepy. INHO. I will convince myself that it is a hat. Such variety in all.
    A teaser in the first. Sweet and demure. Ready to serve and avoid any punishments.
    #3 is my favorite with Auntie or his matron setting the mood as the naughty Schoolgirl while he is overdressed as another sweet and demure Niece in tow. Pinked out with bunny in hand for comfort.
    But #4 sets a mood as well. His mind in turmoil as to what the day, and evening has in store. Both dressed to impress and entice with the memory on the wall of a photo shoot.
    Welcome back and thank you both for the possibilities ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lee, #2 was supposed to be my version of a bleached boys' cut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be hidden behind the words. I should have enlarged.

      Delete
  7. After all these gorgeous pieces a break is deserved. xx

    #1, And a great worker Chris will be, but a little sitting time is needed to rest from those sweet footwear.

    #2, I love that cute dress, could not be a punishment. Chris is smiling on the inside for sure.

    #3, A darling room lest he forget the deal. Something nice to cuddle too. Hairdo is especially nice in this one.

    #4, As others have said, nice to see more of this even though I agree with the preference for pretty feminine dress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Aidan, Thanks for your kind comments.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does the corset come in my size

    ReplyDelete