Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 11 July 2022

New Art. William

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon today
We have the wonderful
Christeen and her
Monday treat.








Hi Everyone
   Things are still a bit mess here at S.S.n.S HQ, but we are getting there.
  So to distract us from my messy desk, let us go shopping with Andy and his Beloved Aunt Jane. Not for clothes this time, but for something very special, something Andy will cherish forever.
   This was previewed on Patreon a few weeks ago and I think It would breach their rules if I posted this full version on there.
    But that is not an issue today because I am boss here and here you all have the right to enjoy this sweet and naughty image, as Andy meets William

XXX
Andy



Must admit I love Aunt Jane's matter of fact tone, regarding Andy's outburst, very typically controlled of her.

8 comments:

  1. As surmised, 'William' is definitely in the 'TED' mode. Clever Andy to identfy the many practical uses.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did indeed spot that crossover my dear friend, Andy will have so much more fun with his interactive friend. XXX

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy.
    Yes, William Bear is definitely a thing, and a very special friend, even the other bears are taking a peek.
    Andy is so naughty, Auntie will have to buy his new gift. Well the lovely boy looks so cute with a bow in his hair.
    Hope everyone is well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie, I am so happy you liked this and if is were possible I think the other bears are a little envious of William XXX

      Delete
  3. Well Jane wasn't surprised at all, which is to be expected when you know you've created sexiest thing on the planet. Andy is at his most gorgeous here and suddenly I need a lie down (perch unstable). Great stuff/thing.

    Birdie X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay on your perch my dear Birdie and you are right Jane was not surprised at all, she is a calm as ever, though the shop assistant is a little surprised to see the hidden talents the William Bear possesses
      Tweet Tweet
      XXX

      Delete
  4. Well, Andy has not been dressed for subtlety. Quite possible the center of attention wherever Lady Jane drags him off to. it would seem that his legs are not too far off in melting under the ministrations of William Bear. He may buckle, then sit back onto William. They may never be separated.
    I too hope all are well and waiting for ski season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Andy was dressed in anything more restrictive of stickier I think he would have had a wobble my dear Lee, But Aunt Jane knows what she is doing and now everyone can see what William Bear is doing too
      XXXX

      Delete