Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 13 July 2022

Kylie in Red Latex . Rare

 Hi Everyone

    Not quite a full Wednesday round up, those will hopefully return next week once I have sorted my files and Emails into some kind of order.

However I just ad to share this, for after years of searching I have finally uncovered a quality clip of Kylie Minogue in red Latex.

 Now we all remember her in that stunning blue dress, 

http://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2015/07/kylie-minogue-in-red-hot-latex.html

but I have always loved the red dress more, she looks so sweet with her red heels , red Nails and lips,
plus that cute red bow tie.

I hope this clip plays, it took some loading. I am also hoping I can get it onto youtube, but I doubt it will pass copy-write rules.

Anyway, over to you Kylie

XXX

Andy







4 comments:

  1. Hi Andy.
    Yes, cute Kylie does play fine. I totally agree, she is so lovely in that dress but I'm not sure why those men look glum!
    Hope you are fine. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No my friend, I can't understand their reaction. Perhaps they wee trying to be cool. XX

      Delete
  2. Yes, Kylie as always is stunning. Others must be playing catch up, as not many comments. I know I'd been suddenly away for a while too. Nothing bad though. Hopefully we all get to enjoy the global heat wave and in latex too will do wonders for our figures. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think it was a surprise post so has caught a few off guard my dear Aidan. This heat in Latex would be challenging, but having done it a few years ago, it is really sexy to be so sweaty. XXX

      Delete