Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 20 July 2022

Wednesday round up: test posting

 





Hi Everyone,

  Well I still have not found the reason for my not being able to upload my art, I think it is an issue with the memory card they are stored on. They are all there and safe, but there is not access via the blog.

   Anyway, just to show we are still alive and kicking, here is a brief Wednesday round up. In the coming weeks I have stories from our dear Skinnie S, plus I hope some translations from dear Girlie Morgane, plus lots of other bits and bobs sent to me. For which I thank you all so much.

So lets get on.

We all love heels, I do and my friends do, so here are a few glimpses of the amazing heels modelled by the artist https://www.instagram.com/_angelshiny/ . I think we would all love to try these.












Now we see a mother can do whatever her Daughter can. As Addison Rae’s mother Sheri Easterling 43 copies her daughters Latex look in this sleek black latex dress.






Speaking of Latex dresses, Hollyoaks actress Jennifer Metcalfe has
given us the pleasure of seeing er in latex before, when she wore this red gown to the British soap awards in October 2014, 
However she returned to the sleek and slick at this years awards, but this time in gleaming black
   

So I hope these post, which would be a step in the right direction.
Super big hugs
XX
Andy



23 comments:

  1. They did post, and they're superb!
    Thank you.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And while Addison is lovely, I think I much prefer her mum. (As, I feel somewhat sure, would you.)

      Delete
    2. Thank you my dear S and yes you know me so well, the older lady will always catch my eyes XX

      Delete
  2. A gorgeous collection of latex dresses and heels. I have not got the hang of heels, will tho one dat. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can be a real challenge to walk in properly my dear Aidan, especially if you are going for those sexy slim heels, but when you have it, there is little that can compete with the feeling of heels
      XX

      Delete
  3. Hello, Andy!
    Yes, I can see them, also! Thank you very much! Those are fantastic pictures & videos. I can easily choose a favorite- those have to be about the strappy-est black patent strappy pumps ever! I have some shopping in my future.
    Thanks as always for all you do, here & on the pay site. Stay shiny!
    Have a good day,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helloi Samantha and thank you xxx
      Yes those are the strappiest strappy heels ever, I love them too
      XX

      Delete
  4. Hi Andy. You are having a frustrating week.
    I adore those sandals with the zips, thank you.
    Ms. Addison looks fabulous in a shiny latex dress, wonderful collection of pic's.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend, I think the zips are my faves too and that dress looks so hot in every way
      XX

      Delete
  5. A suggestion: if the only problem is that you cannot post to the blog from the memory card your art is stored on, why not transfer the art (at least temporarily) to your hard drive and post from there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear Dani, I am currently doing that, its a lot of files so a lot of time, but It will get me going again
      XXX

      Delete
  6. I am sure that there are many things that I should not say about lovely ladies encased on latex, these dresses do not leave much in the way of shimmy room. Or lingerie.
    Each a gorgeous display of charm, classic beauty and a daring fashion sense. Ms. Metcalf is still stunning, and Ms. Easterling, while still quite the breathtaking vision, must have made an indelible impression at Mother/daughter gatherings.
    I hope it all works out for you. I know next to nothing except to remember where the on/off switch is on various laptops and towers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I don't wanna be switching it off and on again my dear Lee LOL. I think I have it under control now.
      So glad you liked the collection and no, I doubt there is any room for lingerie beneath that dress and that is all the more exciting
      XX

      Delete
  7. Bravo pour les photos merci Andy 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I've almost completed a three chapter prologue to a new story of Andy, Jane and some new friends (no cricket this time).

    Mistress LeatherBeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those black and gold zipper heels are amazing andas for Sheri, WOW! She must feel so powerful in that dress :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kit, Yes that dress must be so empowering and she looks amazing in it XX

      Delete
  10. Suggestion: If the usb drive is broken but you have the image on Patreon, why not download it from there and upload it again?

    ReplyDelete
  11. They did indeed post but for some reason your site now causes my primary browser to crash. *sigh* I saw these on my secondary browser which I hadn't used on your site since Dec 2019! But it is all good. I love heels, primarily boots. My highest that I've been able to walk in are crotch high black shiny PVC platform boots. The platforms are four inches high with eight inch high stiletto heels. I last wore them at a Fetish Christmas Party in Dec 2019. The comment I most received from my fellow kinksters was "How can you walk in those?". Obviously, very carefully. :) -Dr. Strangequirk-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very carefully, but with elegance I have no doubt XXX

      Delete