Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 22 July 2022

Friday at Christeen's

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon today
One of those sweet
moments between
Andy and Will that
I like to loose myself
in from time to time.
It is not a huge plot point
but just a moment of 
understanding.
 I can bring you this
because Patreon is all
pre-loaded, so it was 
pre-posted before
the issues.




Hi Everyone
   I am currently doing exactly what you suggested Dani and moving varoius items to my hard drive and then I will get a new stick and copy the lot onto it. There is 64GB of data one one stick alone and I have 4 plus my back ups. This will teach me to back up all the newer stuff as well as the archived stuff.
   Anyway I think we will be okay for Monday and besides to day is Friday and that means the delights of new art by Christeen. These I could upload because I downloaded them straight to the hard drive.
   Big hugs to all
XXX
Andy









14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy & Christeen.
    Those blind dates, set up by Mademoiselle, must be so worrisome for the poor boy, but he must learn how to act in all situations.
    Skipping dance class & lazing around in a tree, Chris could find himself having to suffer a few hours of being displayed in a window.
    Lovely selection as always. Hugs to everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, Good display punishment, viewed by his blind date perhaps.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. Excellent. Shall we just skip straight to the chorus (1:36) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKgUq5dziEk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Loved seeing this.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Thank you Christeen and Andy for the set of the many looks he puts forth as he is resigned to his fate in all. The matrons are never far off and he is set-up on more than one occasion, in so many situations. He must stay in control while looking sweet and innocent. Training to be the perfect eye candy, or corporate spy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, Chris is resigned to his fate, for sure. I'll need to think about corporate spy.
      Christeen

      Delete
    2. Perhaps he can glean a little information at a dinner party while on the arm of a nerd.

      Delete
  5. Excellent Christeen Day. Four gorgeous pieces. xx

    #1, Chris knows what wants but as we know he can't always have that. There are better plans for him. All part of the fun. First time in a slip dress - I think - and very nice too.

    #2, Oh sassy Chris, just as I'd expect. Love it and john is Lucky.

    #3, I hope Chris didn't tear or stain such a beautiful white dance dress climbing up the tree. I wonder is there cute friends at the class to keep his attention.

    #4, Cheer up. Loving the lace detail on this one. Acceptance is slow but then he will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your supportive comments Aidan.
      Christeen

      Delete
  6. Chris ist einfach perfekt. Die Frisr auf dem 1.Bild ist so süss und steht ihr echt toll

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danke.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I did enjoy the panels that displayed Chris' long tapered legs, but in panel four.. The Matron in the background looks like a BARBIE Doll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I often use dolls, but usually disguise them better. Good eye.
      Christeen

      Delete