Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 2 February 2022

A shiny Wednesday round up.

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month

Hi Everyone
   On todays Wednesday round up we have a super little tale from o dear Skinnie stallion, taking one of my pieces as his inspiration.
Plus quite a few of  our favourite people and a few new ones have been getting all Smooth, Slick and shiny for us.
Enjoy
XXX

First a stunning bit of cosplay, If they had re-booted MIB like this it would have been a total hit.


  Now a newcomer to our blog, someone I have enjoyed watching for some time. Natalie Pinkham 44 is the pit lane reporter for Sky Formula One racing and the other night she went out to a party with some of her friends in a pair of stunning and no doubt squeaky vinyl pants.





Now and before it gets lost we have that super story from our dear sweet Skinnie S


Little Woman
By Skinnie Stallion


"Will you stop.  There's so little time if I'm going to get you to the Village Hall in time for the start.  It'll be Overture and Beginners soon.   At least you'll be properly made-up and dressed."   

It had been only two hours since Mayfield's call.   It was so unfortunate Emily Wilson going down with some bug or other this afternoon.   Mayfield had heard from the director about her plans to cancel.  That would be so disappointing for all the people who’d booked.  It would also mean no income for the Village Hall and the Church’s spire repair fund.   There had to be some way of saving the evening’s performance.   Luckily he'd the presence of mind to call Jane.   


“But gloves,” protested Andy, “would she wear gloves?   And latex ones too.   Latex opera gloves?”

“I’m not taking any chances.  I don’t want you catching anything before Christmas,”   replied Jane, “not on the last weekend.”

“So has Emily got COVID?” asked Andy. 

“Mayfield wasn’t sure, but best to take no chances.   And remember your mask only comes off just when you’re going on stage.”

“But latex?”

“We do want you to be wipe clean.  You can be sanitised and glossed all at the same time.”

“Yes, Auntie.   Can we run through my lines again?”

“No time, I’m afraid, darling.   You’ve got the gist and most of the words from that highlighted script Mayfield dropped round.   You just need to watch for your cues and improvise if you hesitate.   Look at the wings or the orchestra if you really get stuck: Mayfield and the director will have cue cards ready just in case. The stage manager will take care of the stage directions and get you on.   Probably the most difficult bit will be the blocking and the exits.   You’ll just have to follow the guidance of the other actors to ensure you’re in the right position and come off when you’re meant.”

“Yes, Auntie.   I’d so wanted to go with you to watch the play.   I’d wanted to sit with you.  I know you wanted me to wear my black vinyl pants.  I thought they’d look chic with a white latex blouse, my So Kates, and my little black fur bolero cape.  And I wanted to wear that nice steel collar you’d got me for my birthday; the one with the D-ring at the throat.”  Andy knew it would be his only chance with Jane that evening since he was certain she’d want to congratulate Mayfield after the performance.  

“Yes, you’d have looked lovely.”

“I wish I was playing Jo, that’s who I’d like to be.”

“Oh, honey!    Meg’s much more you.”  

“Really?”

“Jo’s strong and assertive.  Meg’s meek and unsure of herself.  She’s so you.  A pretty boy still finding his way  in the feminine world.”

“But she’s a girl,” protested Andy.

“And aren’t you when you’re with me?  My very special girl.”

“Yes, Auntie” submitted Andy affectionately.

“Now let’s get you to the car and to the Hall.   This will be the best production of ‘Little Women’ ever.   Well, maybe the best AmDram one.  Certainly the best with an understudy.  But definitely the very best, if not the very first, with the sexiest sissy playing one of the sisters.”

“But no-one will know.”


“Of course they will honey.  Mayfield told me he was going to print a little insert for the programme.  It’ll say something like: ‘Due to illness, in tonight’s performance the part of Meg March will be taken by Andrew Watson.’”

“Oh, that means everyone will know.”

“What do they know?  It just means you're a versatile understudy.”  

“But they’ll see me as a girl.”

“Good.   It’ll be on stage.  In Shakespeare’s time, all the female parts were played by boys or young men.   You didn’t seem worried when you were going to be with me in the audience in PVC pants and heels. “

“Oh, that’s different.  That’s when I’m with you and most people just see your niece, Andy.”   

“And slave collar?” 

“Her rather stylish niece.  It’ll just look like a choker.   No-one would  know how you tether me.  But, I won’t be your niece.  I’ll be down in the programme as Andrew, not Andy. What will mum and dad think if they hear?”

“Don’t worry, I sorted that when you were doing your make-up.  Mayfield had some spare tickets.  They’ll be there although near the back.”

“What!  Oh, Auntie!” exclaimed an exasperated Andy.  “And Auntie, why did you want me to wear my Hummingbird?”

“When it comes, to the curtain calls, I want to applaud you in my own special way.  And I want you to have a smile on your face when you bow to the audience.   Now go on and break a leg!  You’ll be great.”

 

The clapping finally died down.   The applause had been tumultuous, and the cast had taken several curtain calls.   Meg had been called out from the line several times.   Mayfield had been going through his thanks to the director, the cast, the stagehands, and the company.  He was finally wrapping up.  “Thank you for all the money you’ve raised tonight for Church funds and the spire renovation.   And we’d love to see you back in the summer.   The director tells me that the next production will be ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’.    Given tonight’s fabulous understudy’s apparent comic timing,” there was a ripple of applause at mention of Andy, “she’s already said that she’d like Andrew Watson to play the part of the weaver, Nick Bottom.   I’m sure we’d all like to see Andrew’s Bottom.”



Lady Jane Fullerton-Jones sat back in her seat with a wry smile and briefly turned his Hummingbird to maximum.   A shame, she’d seen Andy more as Hermia, but she was sure the director wouldn’t take much persuading: she was new to the village and did look rather nice.   But he could be a Puck.   An ambiguous Puck.  Yes, he’d be a very nice Puck.
 

“Wasn’t that great?” said Andy’s mother as Lady Jane finally emerged from the Hall.

“Yes, I knew he’d be good.  Did you come by yourself?  I’d asked the Reverend for two tickets.”

“Don’t worry, he was here.   The proud father.   No, him outdoors is fetching the car.  We have to dash; we’ve got a party to go to.”

“How nice.”

“And Jane, thank you for persuading Andy to perform.  He clearly has talent.  He looked so lovely.”

“Thank you.”

“And Jane…..”

“Yes?”

“I think it’s time.  Don’t you?   You have my blessing.”

“Are you sure?   I had been hoping to see Mayfield tonight but if you’re OK.”

“Yes, I’m sure.    He looked so pretty tonight. He was Meg.   You make such a lovely couple.   Meg deserves her reward.   When you get him home, make him the girl he wants to be.”

“Thank you, hun.   I’ll make him feel like a proper girl tonight.   Thanks for coming.  Enjoy your party.  Sorry, I can’t kiss you in this mask.  Ciao!  ”


                                                                        *************************


  Next a couple of quickies.First Bell and Gigi Hadid in a new campaign for Versace. Seems the legendary fashion house is hoping the copy the global success of the YSL Latex dress of last year.



Finally , Pamela and Tommy premieres today , with the lovely Lily James taking the role of the legendary Ms Anderson.
One can expect a touch of Latex in the show, plus one hopes a remake of this classic moment.





XXXXXX













9 comments:

  1. Hi Andy.
    With so many shiny clothes for you to look at, it must have been very squeaky down your way these past few days 😀.
    Love the short vid at the start, MIB has never looked so good.
    I'm off to read Skinnies' story, read the the beginning and it looks fun.
    Hope everyone is well. Take care. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mandy, so glad you liked this little collection of shininess xxx

      Delete
  2. Another interesting and thought provoking segment from Skinnie. Looking forward to Ms. James portrayal even if I am not interested in their story. I can still recall Ms. Anderson on Home Improvement, pre plastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, I only recall her from watching VIP in which she was wearing lots of shiny stuff.
      So glad you liked Skinnies story, they are such fun
      Xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, a fun really packed it in, round-up. Lovin it. Thanks. xxx

    I would definitely love to have seen that remake of MiB. Those new shiny bodysuits (?) really are the biz and modeled yumily.

    Squeaky vinyl pants, Stunning model. I know I keep saying up but will find a pair I can afford (in more ways than one).

    Skinnie Stallion, another enthralling story - Thank-you.

    Bella and Gigi are owning their style there. Wonder will YSL sue versace - lol.

    Pammy is a classic for sure. Love to see a return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan. Thank you so much
      Ms Pinkham is a delight in those pants, never seen her in such an outfit before. A real treat.
      Who would we cast in the Shiny MIB? There’s a thought.
      So glad you liked it all my friend
      Xxxx

      Delete
  4. Thank you another superb collection.
    Natalie Pinkham - what a super look, and her friend looks very happy too.
    Definitely a MiB improvement.
    The Hadids look fabulous.
    Lily James looks terrific and that's a very nice Pammy reminder.
    And, as ever, thank you for finding space for another of my ramblings.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your ramblings aren’t mere rambling, I know how many rewrites you do and I thank you so much for them.
      I think Ms Pinkham is giving her friend the same look Kristen Stewart gave Cate blanchet that time
      Xxxx

      Delete
  5. Zoe Hardman, not Natalie Pinkham.

    ReplyDelete