Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 14 February 2022

New Art. Welcome to The Neighbourhood

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month

On Patreon Today
A new a beautiful 
piece from the mind
and pen of the ever
wonderful Christeen.






Hi Everyone
  Welcome to Monday, I hope we are all well XXX
Bit of a bigger post than usual. 
  Usually on Valentines day, I would be sharing a little moment between Andy and Will, however due to issues we will have to wait for that moment for a little bit, but it will be worth the wait. 
 Anyway until then. here is another chance to live the ultimate romantic moment between our two helplessly devoted young loves and to all who have someone to love and be loved by, my best wishes and to all those who have not yet found the one, my biggest hugs and love.
XXX



So on with the new stuff

      Today we have the full version of a piece previewed over on Patreon a few weeks ago, As ever it created many super comments and ideas of what might have been happening in to. However today we have the definitive version.
   It is set during first few weeks of Andy and Aunt Jane visit to America, Around about the time these images were set.




So now we return to that quiet suburb for,  Welcome to the Neighbourhood.

XXX




And now those sweet little ideas from Patrons

Skinnie S
Well that will stir the imagination.  It looks like a delectable looking Aunt Jane is briefing her rather reluctant nephew before he starts on an assignment as a maid for a wealthy household.  I wonder what she's saying and where she is going in those superb latex pants and Chanel jacket?  She clearly has an assignation or business meeting.  We'll have to see.
Superb xxx


Robyn Stephens
That and how about Aunt Jane was returning from wherever she was and found Andy outside, maybe trying to escape and got caught 


Aidan
Jane is saying to Andy: Don't be shy, your look perfect. No one will embarrass you. Serve the ladies and gentlemen their drinks gracefully and remember to curtsy.


aster
Hmm, difficult. Lady Jane looks as though she has told Andy something which he is not happy about and she is seeing how he reacts. He has a frown possibly or is doubtful, maybe even resistant or angry. He might have actually stamped his foot! - but that is not like him, is it? (Andy! Don't make a face! You'll get lines!.) Perhaps as he is made more feminine he is affected by very female mood swings and is now more 'emotional'? Oh dear ... hormones!         

elexander holinaty
Love Lady Jane's shoes. Andy looks so cuddly.        

Lee
I hope it is not a spy mission for our duo. As for me, I could use a maid service to keep the kitchen clean and keep refilling my coffee mug. Milk, dark, no sugar. Andy is keeping slim and trim so I imagine the sounds of his heels clicking away on the hardwood floors. Giving his location as he tinkers about. If he does a good job, I may have him back to lounge around the pool as I work hard in my home office.

 




12 comments:

  1. Hi Andy.
    Gosh, what a beautiful, but private, glimpse of Andy & Will...is just a photo shoot, or the real thing? We can hope...
    Naughty Aunt Jane, is she really going to enlighten everyone with Andys' secret? Could cause a bit of a scare if it's a really quiet neighborhood. I love her matching jacket and heels, really shows off her shiny trousers; and has Andy been naughty? I noticed the tiny locks on his sandals but he looks so demure.
    Lovely pictures.
    I received the email, thanks. Will reply later.
    Hope everyone is well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy
      It might be a photo shoot or a glimpse of the future as well, but I am so glasd you liked the images. Jane looks really elegant in that outfit, it is a favourite of mine and just the way to wear vinyl pants.
      As for the little locks?, perhaps a secret punishment for his sulky attitude
      XXXX

      Delete
  2. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Beautiful artwork. I have to agree with Aidan, Andy is her nephew and Jane is obviously keen to show him off to their new neighbours who will be entranced with him. How could they fail to be? Andy and Will's nuptials? I love the picture but I think Aunt Jane would want Andy to have a much longer train and to be much more heavily veiled.

    Love and XXXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stevie, well we have seen Andy in a fully Bridal gown in other art,which I am sure would be more the gown Aunt Jane would prefer.
      So glad you liked these my friend
      Thank you for your fun comments
      XXXXX
      XXX

      Delete
  3. A very detailed photo shoot. I hope William wished off his new bride to a quiet and secluded honeymoon cottage. (with room service)
    I was so caught up in his display to the new neighborhood, I see his hair went from one side to the other. Either well coiffed, or a pair of expensive wigs for a quick change.
    . . . but how did I miss the tear beginning to form in his eye in the last? Could he not wish his secret exposed? or is someone inside he is reluctant to tend to?
    Dear Andy, I hope your Valentine's Day is at least as lovely as are you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sparkling tear tells a tale, poor thing, but Flip flopping hair?, what a silly sausage to are my dear Lee XXX
      Oh I am sure they will find a place for a quiet cuddle and snuggle after they are alone, just as we would hope they will be on this romantic day.
      Bless you for your thought and wishes my dear lee, you are sweet
      XXXX

      Delete
    2. As always, I have you to thank.

      Delete
  4. As always your art and stories are perfect. I love seeing Andy as a beautiful and shiny maid. But I wanted to ask you, will we ever see Andy and Will at their own wedding?It would be great to see the marriage proposal, preparations etc. Greetings and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anon, Oh yes one day I will create the whole thing, iot would be wonderful to do, but like all weddings it would take a lot of planning.
      XXXX

      Delete
  5. I am a day late replying. Thank you for your kind words in the post here. Loved reliving all those gorgeous pieces, but my favorite is the last one, something about the his face. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A day Late!!!!! The naughty step for you my dear and Auntie Jane will deal with you later .
      But don't worry your punishment will be as sweet as you my dear Aidan XXXX

      Delete