Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 23 February 2022

Wednesday round up,

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



Hi Everyone
  Welcome to  a little Wednesday round up.
  Now I know this came from last week, but Wednesday would not be the same without the beautiful and naughty Amanda Holden. As I say this is from last weeks birthday posts (did i not mention she is now 51!!!) anyway what has age got to do with anything when you can strut like this.


And just as the hot pink Latex dress from a few weeks ago, the outfit was by Blog favourite William Wilde.

Now something I have been tinkering with. These are digital versions of our Andy and the lovely Aunt Jane.







Next following on from a few conversations about womanless beauty pageants, I remembered this clip. Not exactly from a pageant but from a festival. The transformation is stunning


Speaking of stunning beauties, I know it is strictly not got to do with anything but I just have to share this pic of Keira Knightley. I re-watched one of her first movies, The Hole for the first time in ages the other day and was just melted by how beautiful she was and indeed still is.


XXX
Andy






13 comments:

  1. Ms Holden in her absolute prime: a stunning sashay and strut.
    Andy and Jane looking super. It looks like Andy might have been trying Auntie's bronzer and going for the Latina supermodel look. And it's wonderful to see Jane smiling and positively beaming with happiness.
    And Keira: radiant beauty. You are quite rightly smitten.
    A lovely start to a Wednesday.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear S, Ms Holden, is just so naughty, but of She and Keira, Keira still makes my knees go weak most.
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy.
    Gosh, Lady Jane has the most beautiful smile, even her eyes sparkle; there's even a picture of Andy smiling for once.
    Hope you are well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mandy, that is the trickiest thing to do and come on, we have seen Andy smile before.
      XXX

      Delete
  3. What a way to start a hump day. Thank you,
    Ms. Holden is gorgeous, a tough call between her legs, the strut and her smile.
    A beautiful variety of artwork. An enticing look into your mind at work.
    Some play it for laughs, but the Womanless beauties that go all in are stunning and that was a delicious clip.
    . . . but Ms. Knightly is gorgeous and quite the lovely breath even twenty years ago. Just the year before "Bend it Like Beckham", and a few before Domino. She has definitely blossomed in her style and acting skills. It even had me viewing period pieces if she was in it, and Ms. Pike, post Bond.
    I hope all is well in your world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owwww you have done your Keira history, so sweet, I am glad to have led you to watch some period classics, "Pride" is one of my Faves, but I also think Collete is amazing.
      It is hard to pick out one thing that makes Ms Holden so exciting, I think it is those legs and that bum in Latex, she wears it all so well.
      Big hugs
      XXXX

      Delete
    2. Keira playing Elizabeth Bennett in 'Pride and Prejudice' while wearing latex, now that's made my mind boogle!

      Delete
    3. Collette was not that long ago, and she has definitely homed her craft, but going back to the ought's, she was very good in King Arthur. I saw it because of Clive Owen and the Director
      Antoine Fuqua. I had to look into earlier stuff with Clive Owen to see his start. I liked him in Inside Man and Children of Men from the same year.

      Delete
    4. It would have made me swoon Kitka XX
      You are right Lee, shge has worked at her craft and taken on so very diverse roles,sadly people still have the knives out for her and don't give her the credit she deserves, I mean from Anna Karenina to The sugar plum fairy now that is diverse.
      I like both those Clive Owen films, Children of Men is superb. You have good taste my dear friend
      XXXX

      Delete
  4. Thank you for stunning images and transformation.
    Keira is very beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. FYI... ALL Fabrico Castro videos are fake. They use genetic women for the 'after' images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole world is fake in some ways my friend, only beauty is truth
      XXX

      Delete