Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 18 December 2020

Weekend time with Christeen

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon today
A bit of a walk
though some of my
unused outfit ideas 
and a few classic 
early works from 
the archives.













Hi Everyone
  Sorry for this post not being up right on the dot this morning, but I have been suffering a few technical issues, but I hope we are all good again now.
  So It's Friday and that means I have the pleasure of presenting new and wonderful work by the ever brilliant Christeen.
 4 new and shiny images to ease you into the weekend.
  Thank you Christeen
Big Hugs
XXX
Andy






14 comments:

  1. This is another wonderful weekend series, Christeen. All four panels reflect Chris's conundrum as a petticoated boy growing into a girl. Panels 1, 2 and 4 all reflect his reluctance to embracing the feminine life that awaits, yet is Chris's protest more for show? Chris knows full well that he is knock-out in his gown and bridal attire, and I sense he revels in the comments from the shop girls when he minces in wearing that delightful attire in Panel 2, his hair curled, with cute earrings and anklets. What a mix for a Miss like Chris. Absolutely brilliant! And thanks, Andy, for hosting Christeen's amazing creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're correct Kimmi, His protests are more for show, though he's not quite adjusted to wearing his cute outfits in public. Thanks.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. #2
    If I looked as good as Chris, I'd love to run errands wearing that gorgeous dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sylvain, I'm sure he secretly loves wearing that gorgeous dress.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Andy and Christeen for another gorgeous fun Friday. 1, I think Chris is thrilled in his beautiful gown, probably out of energy after having to try them all out. Wonderful pose. 2, I’m just imagining the thrill of running around all day in that very detailed embroidered dress, all the boys winking and whistling. 3, definitely not a maids position in a flouncy satin red dress, the hostess with a little extra. 4, Bridal gowns are becoming a favorite for me, also in a tux we would not get to see Chris’s great figure as it is in his beautiful dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, I'm happy that you're having fun viewing my art. I dying myself to find what position he'll be hired for #3.
      Christeen

      Delete
  5. Hi
    Christeen, you are an incredibly gifted artist! :D
    Love all your works so so much! :D
    Much love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boosting my ego is a good way to help me continue. Thank you.
      Christeen

      Delete
  6. Gosh, I confused myself again.
    When I say the second, I glanced quickly. Not being a fan of Lolita style. I saw the cloud in the upper right and thought it was a second gopher being sent out. Soon the be a new friend, neither wanting the other to discover their true gender. Whether punishment or not, both dresses are quite nice and the low socks and heels add to the distraction. Both for them and their admirers.
    . . . and, of course, the third. I am sure that there are many different thoughts about the "interview" by each of us. he hooks stunning with his lovely legs on full display as he glides his way in. Not a lot of sitting in that so the Opera and theatre is out. Hopefully the dress is not quick release. Surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lee, That was supposed to be Chris himself shopping in the #2 cloud. For the 3rd, I transformed a Lady Gaga pic.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicely done, he would make the perfect Hostess. Unable to sit in that dress, he would need to be careful when he turns.

      Delete
  8. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Wonderful as always but number 3 blew me away. Has Chris ever looked sexier and more sophisticated? That seemingly impossible (and impractical) very short dress; his slender legs shown off to perfection with stockings and heels and his long gloves. Obviously his jewellery will be real diamonds including the jewels in his hair and it is great to see him stepping out so confidently, his mademoiselle training has been very effective. His Aunt will be pleased and proud of him.

    Love and XXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stevie, Chris is seen at various points on his journey, and #3 is getting close to the end. And of course, Aunt Julia is proud of the young darling that she's created.
      Christeen

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete