Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Sunday 27 December 2020

Monday round up????

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month

On Patreon Today
A super preview
image from
the wonderful
Christeen








Hi Everyone
   Kind of a midweek round up on Monday, This is because I have cleared Wednesday for a piece of my art and the big preview of a Patreon series.
  So what do we have. Well I am sitting here,feeling a bit sad, so watching Pride and Prejudice to cheer me up and melting at both Keira Knightley and I admit Matthew Macfadyen and so thought I would share these.
  Firstly my bit of a Re-face obsession continues and is only driven to higher plains by this mixing of the Gorgeous Coco Chanel adds starring the stunning Keira Knightly and our Andy. Now there are a few of these, because I also mixed Keira with a sprinkle of my own features. Some of you, have seen something more I created from this over the holiday period but for here on the blog we have these.


Keira Loves Coco

Andy Love Coco

I love Coco

The reason I am feeling a little sad is that right now, in any other year I would be heading for Lyon to stay with my dear friends and that would mean, sitting for hour whilst my dear and beautiful friend Gi used me as her canvas to play with her make up, She is a genius and created my alter ego Amanda when I lived with her and her husband.
Anyway, I was looking at some videos on line and recalling the thrill i felt as Gi worked her magic and this full coverage on is just so gorgeous, i dream I am she. Though and not hat it means anything, my skin is slightly better, (on a good day)
   

Now a swift and very special clip of Commander Andy Watson's Team embarking on a new mission

And here we are, the captive of the stunning and forever THE mistress Jean Bardot.

But who is being held up in the Mistresses chamber?


Sorry for the bit of a messy posting, but all will return to normal by the end of the week.
Loving Hugs
XXX
Andy



    





14 comments:

  1. I really hope your Re-face obsession continues... and you/Keira fussion looks amazing XD...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend, I think it will. Such fun xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the ReFace mashups. Thank you for all your hard work.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and enticing as always. Getting our imaginations to whirl.
    I Love the Chanel commercial and went back to find the Nicole Kidman mini from ten years ago. Still a classic. Both she and Chanel, and their mini commercials.
    So sad and sorry about your, end of year lack of trip. You seem to still have your wonderful memories.
    It should just be a matter of time before things get back on track. I am sure that you are making the best of it though it may not seem that way at times.
    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes the Nicole Kidman add was gorgeous, thank you for reminding me and thank you for your sweet words regarding my lack of travel. You are a real sweetheart and I look forward to more messages and fun in the future
      Xxx

      Delete
  4. My pleasure, M'lady, after all you have done for us.
    I was sorry the loading of the van was so short, I did watch it a few times.
    I imagine Commander Leigh being the last to get into the back, then cross his legs.
    Must be the Winter uniforms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yo Lee, so much xx
      Yes I think That is Leigh, the look is right when he crosses nthose legs
      XXX

      Delete
  5. Being stuck sheltering at place really sucks, we’ve to keep up the fight a bit longer.
    Well I have said it before and I’ll say it again ;) your a pro @ reface. And the little vids, wow those black pants are gorgeous with those heels, it just could be Cmdr A Watson and crew off to their next mission. Other two look like fun also but I can’t guess who’s in the last one unless oh gosh our Aunty was captured but she’s enjoying it :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aidan.
      Yes all those clips are to tickle your own imaginations, to inspire and not to be fixed to what I say and that is important XXX

      Delete
  6. It’s a crazy time right now with everything going on. This time of year is supposed to be filled with happiness and cheer. Instead we are dealing with strife sadness and disappointment. It’s hard to not get consumed with it all. Andy you give so much to this blog and to your fans and you provide an escape from the chaos that life brings. I truly hope that something or somewhere close and that’s open to you will be able to give you an escape from life that gives you comfort and recharges you. This moment in time will come to and end and you will be able to see your loved ones again soon. For now focus on the precious memories of your time there and the friends and family that are close to you to provide you the comfort and warmth to get you through. Thanks for all that you do and though I can’t speak for everyone I know that this blog your friendship and your art has helped me more than I can say. These little clips are wonderful and give us a glimpse of some of your past art in a real world setting. Wonderful as always my very dear friend. Keep putting your love into this blog and your fans will stay with you till the end.
    All my very very best

    P.s. the last picture is amazing and definitely checks my naughty boxes...😁. Thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my dear friend
      Your words touch me deeply, I am glad and proud to offer a place of sanctuary from the troubles outside, but I am even prouder of all of my blog friends who are so sweet and kind and just come for a bit of fun together. A blog without this community would be a cold place
      I have even had wonderful Emails from nervous readers who have been lets say "scared" of what gives them pleasure, because so much of the internet is given to the harsher side of feminisation and sissihood,where as here, everything is coated in love and kindness and understanding. These Emails make me so proud and honoured, because I feel trusted with such emotions.
      Bless you my dear friend
      Big and warm hugs
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  7. Love these little snippets. What is the Jean Bardot movie you are recommending we watch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Honey, it’s from Steel Chamber, a gwenmedia classic and features Jean Bardot in a stunning latex catsuit, looking real dangerous. Yes worth a look xx

      Delete