Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 23 December 2020

Christeen Surprise !!!

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


   Hi Everyone.
 Hope you are all safe and well and if so ,please stay that way.
    Ok. As this is so close to Christmas to call and posting will get a bit out of time and sync over the holiday period, I have decided to mix things up a little and give you a super surprise gift and present Christeen on Wednesday!!!! 
    Now I know this may throw a few people a bit and perhaps make commenting and replies a little messy, but it is the only day I can guarantee sharing this with you this week and lets face it we could all do with a fix of super Christeen art.
  I have a few more things to say, so please keep scrolling after these wonderful pieces.
  But enough of me for now.
Here is Christeen on Wednesday
XXX









Hello again, thank you for reading on.
    Now, hopefully I will be back on Christmas day, with my Christmas offering entitled The Christmas Committee. (Providing the Blog Auto posting works.)
     Again I know this will make commenting or even having time to view tricky, but it will still be there when you have the time and there would be zero point my posting it after Christmas because we have a big preview between now and new year.
  There will also be a Patreon preview released on Christmas day, again Auto posting permitting.
   So my apologies if this has all got a bit messy, slightly crazy right now and could do with a few Duvet days.

Big Hugs
XXX
Andy
.

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful surprise. Something to make me a little late before I run out the door.
    He is lovely as always, practicing in his mauve gown. Walking, turning, making his way through doorways. So very lucky to have another boy to bolster each other and critique each others performance.
    I wish that I had a gardener like that. Me thinks I should rethink his uniform and perhaps get him an apprentice.
    Ah, communing with nature. Sitting alone, yet under surveillance. Considering the future, tightly corseted reminding, looking upon ones self and considering the journey traveled. Light and lacy on the outside. Perhaps a Hummingbird for a reminder?
    Every boi should have an array of shoes to match each outfit. Why, there are a dozen or more in just black. Then there is the practice. Again, walk, turn, twirl, tease.
    A boi's life, or New Gurl's never ends. Especially when the creation is as lovely. I am sure plans are being made for the cute, little blossom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your continued lovely comments Lee. Merry Christmas
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. Andy and Christeen, my best Christmas wishes to you both. Indeed all these postings are are a lovely gift. 1, Very cheeky Chris knows, by now, there’s always a little comfort sacrifice to dress gorgeous. 2, A great way to waken him up to the nastiness of boy chores and it worked, I’m only sorry a gorgeous dress got ruined. 3, Teaching him the phrase is ever so easy in a gorgeous gown, veil and makeup. 4, The dress and shoes match perfectly. They are lovely, but we know Chris, the sales lady will have to provide the lock option.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best Christmas wishes to you as well Aidan.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the treat, Andy ..and Christeen.
    Andy shouldn't complain: the platform will make that heel height easy to manage. It's when Julia takes him off platforms and makes his heels do all the work that he should look concerned.
    Your S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Platforms do help, but they look great. Best Wishes,
      Christeen

      Delete