Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 2 December 2020

Christeen in the house

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month





On Patreon Today
A sneak peak at
the next Lady Jane
Adventure.
 Being at my most 
annoying I have 
left the vital
dialog off and so
Challenge Patrons
to guess what the
story is and who
this is here.






Hi Everyone
   First an apology for not posting midweek. Those of you in Britain will know we came out of  a second lock-down on Wednesday and I emerged into a  whirlwind of chaos, which totally took over.
  However Friday is Friday and That can only mean Christeen is back in the house with 4 gorgeous new adventures.
 So, with our deepest thanks, It is over to Christeen.
XX
Andy















12 comments:

  1. Of course Chris's collar stays on. Why would he ever doubt? Although there might be exceptins for the outdoor walking programme when the boys should all look like bridal prospects. Many in fact got asked to be bridesmaids just on their looks alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Collars are a symbol of low submissive status, so you'll seldom see Mademoiselle boys like Chris without one. Thanks for commenting.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Sissy, Thanks to Andy I'm sure there will be more.
      Christeen

      Delete
    2. As long as Christeen is generous enough to provide these wonderful pieces ,it will remain my honour to share them XX

      Delete
  3. Thanks Andy and Christeen. To see gorgeous art featuring poor Chris in his latest pretty dresses is always a charm. No rest for the petticoated ;)
    Number 4, gosh that’s would be thrill to see them all out for exercise, imagine being one, how sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, You're more than welcome. Wish I were one of the group crossing the street. Notice the unusual SCHOOL painted on the street?
      Christeen

      Delete
    2. Oh gosh I just noticed the sign on the street surface. Super fun.

      Delete
  4. It would indeed be a pleasure to see a plethora of young Misses on their way to the park, dressed as brides, for some pictures. All dressed so well, but all without the aid of wigs to hide in their disguise. Or are they disguises any longer as each moves deeper into their new lives.
    Why am I never fortunate enough to see a young exec like Chris hurrying for her plane. Interesting choice in pastels. Perhaps he is sent out to interact as a Damsel in Distress. Perhaps meet a young male exec and practice making contacts for a future life. Well she be trained as a sleeper agent for The Sisterhood or just to keep her ears open for a bit of insider trading?
    All may fuel our imaginations. Thank you both to the views.
    I hope you are both well and coming through this as best as you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As we hope the same healthy condition for you Lee. #4 - No wigs or long hair yet, so I'm guessing Level 2. #3- Hurrying for his plane was easy to modify. I couldn't resist.
      Christeen

      Delete
  5. FUN FUN FUN..UNTIL THEY TOOK MY GIRDLE AWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE MAKE UP I LOVE LINGERIE I LOVE..COME SHOWERS I M A PRETTY SISSY TO SERVE AND MAKE U HAPPY

    ReplyDelete