Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Wednesday round-up returns

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



Hi Everyone
  Welcome to the Wednesday round up and we have some super little bits and bobs.
In no special order. Our friend Andy X, who runs the brilliant   https://scandalousscribblings.blogspot.com/?zx=65b187819eb9829a
Has been published!!!!! Yayyyyyy. 
But lets hear it for  Andy X himself.

   I was invited by Kate to participate in a anthology of short stories with the theme of surrendering and
taking the plunge...it was a real privilege to be part of a group of established authors but Kate was really patient and helpful and the end result is a collection of 13 erotic stories with mine in there....it revolves around a voracious, licentious older women putting the object of her affections exactly where she wants him.

  Get it here
Totally awesome, what a thing, I am so impressed, congratulations my friend XXX

*************

   Next up a stunning little clip sent to me by our dear friend Skinnie Stallion and the sweet CapriciousAmber, My Kitty. It is from the year 1937 and features......well click on this and be amazed. 
Remember 1937!!!!!
   Now The thumbnail might look odd, but that is deliberate, to hide the amazing content, so believe me you will not be disappointed . 
  


Wasn't that amazing,the perfect Latex Governess from 1937!!!

Just a quick but vital addition.
 Our friend Nicole Winters has just Mailed me to let me know she ran this clip and story on her blog back in may 2109. 
As I have always said I am more than happy to give credit where is is due and must thank Nicole for posting this clip on YouTube for others to discover. It was a great find and as she said, it is shocking how undiscovered this clip is and it

Ps.  Nicole's blog is a fun read, give it a look
    xxxx


*********************

     A quick hint at what is coming up. I hope to be able to post the continuation of the story from Mistress LeatherBeth  in the near future, She has sent me 4 chapters of wonderful story telling , but I will wait until she has completed her final chapter and edit, before proceeding. 
I am also working on a few other stories from readers and that includes yours my glorious Cheerleader LOL

***************

   Ok, Moving on
ReFace, Reface is an App which a friend of ours,The lovely Jenna put me onto. It is an amazing way to place yourself into myriad different movie scenes or pop group line ups. Naturally I could not resist having a play and so we have our Andy as both Belle and Hermione Grainger. (and a rather sexy one if i may say)
Now I hope these work, because I tried to post them the other day and they would not play, so fingers crossed



If I get permission I will add the one Jenna sent of herself as Cinderella, it is gorgeous and as promised here it is.


  These follow on from having fun with the old FaceApp. I shared these on Patreon a few months ago and as ever could not resist the chance to blend firstly Keira Knightley (who else, i mean she is just perfect) and our Andy. 

And then, just for fun Keira and myself,

Hope some of this tickled your fancy and we shall all meet up again for Friday With Christeen.
XXX
Andy




20 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for the mention. Hope people like it. The other authors we amazing to work with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most very welcome my friend, I hope you go on to big things XX

      Delete
  2. Wow, CG Andy is better looking than the originals. I wouldn't mind seeing this Andy in an array of latex dresses. Honestly I don't think it would a problem at all. No really.
    Thanks again for your sexy brilliance.

    Birdie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tweet tweet my dear Birdie, thank you so much and gosh what a compliment.We shall see what happens XX

      Delete
  3. Andy, you make a stunning belle. So much so that I do not think I can handle the second right now. I need to rest my aged heart. It did not help to see your FaceApp as well. Both you and Ms. Knightly are memorable, but putting them together. Oh my! I should say taking all the best parts, but they are all the best parts.
    Thank you and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lee, they ae rather fun aren't they and you don't strike me as having an old heart, you are too bright and naughty.
      Andy and Keira make a powerful magic, even if I do say so myself.
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  4. AndyKeira is one of the most gorgeous faces I have ever seen XD... Just wow XP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh that is a compliment, I think it is mostly down to Keira and her sheer perfection. XXX

      Delete
    2. Well... Keira is almost perfect XD... but Andy has a quite a beautiful face as well XD... so is a perfect mix ...

      Delete
  5. Firstly, well done Andy X. Great achievement.
    Thank you for promoting the clip from 'On the avenue' and promoting. It is stunning (and funny).
    I don't think there's much I can add about the ReFace clips other than they are glorious. Thank you for sharing such beautiful images.
    Your S xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing the clip with me, it is amazing and has inspired a new piece of art already.
      Take care my dear friend
      XX
      Andy

      Delete
  6. I agree that the ReFacings are totally superb.
    'On The Avenue' was wonderful, but would that really have been latex, 83 years ago?

    Mistress Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe not, but certainly flows and sits better than satin.

      Delete
    2. The bedsheets would have been satin, but the matron's dress was probably made of rayon, sometimes called artificial silk. And I strongly suspect that the girls' uniforms in the telescope scene were made of rayon too. https://www.whowhatwear.com/what-is-rayon

      Delete
    3. That's some detective work Svlvain thanks, still looks amazing whatever it is XX

      Delete
  7. Yo should make some FaceApp tests with Alizee XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honest, that wasn't me. But I can only agree with Anonymous--Friend.
      I'd be fed up if you didn't. :-)

      Delete
    2. Thank you Anonymous friend and I believe S that you questioned whether it was legal to be a cute as Alizee.
      I have added one to this post. Frighteningly there is not much change apart from the eyes. Possibly she really is too cute to improve
      xx

      Delete
    3. Wow... thanks!! You're the best XD!!... I guess the change looks as a minor one because Andy and Alizee have both so perfect cute faces XD...

      Delete
    4. Awww you are welcome XX. She is lovely and I am sure I will do more in the future.
      XX

      Delete