Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 23 September 2024

New Art. Andy's first Dance

   Please help keep 
our blog alive.
From only $3 a month






On Patreon Today
Time to take in
the morning air with a
super new piece
from our wonderful
friend Christeen.
Like a little satin
and silk? well this
beautiful piece is
for you.





Hi Everyone
   Still struggling to get Paintshop to work, but in truth all I need to do is get he new program laid out so I can use it the way I had it before. Because right now it is taking me ages just to do the basics.
  Anyway, to day we have the completed version of a cute little piece which I slipped in on Patreon the other week.
 This is set kind of early in Andy's story, Will is still a secret crush and Aunt Jane is still teasing him into lift in heels and Latex.
  There is a super story connected to this by our dear friend Skinnie S, however I will let him read this final piece just in case he would like to finesse his wonderful word to fit it better.
  So lets take a breath and get ready for that first dance.
Biggest hugs
XXX
Andy





1 comment:

  1. Great work. Have updated and sent the story with your dialogue included.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete