Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 27 September 2024

Happy Friday with Christeen

   Please help keep 
our blog alive.
From only $3 a month





On Patreon Today
It's the final Friday
of the month and that
means we stop 
everything and bring 
you the very latest
page in our  exclusive
calendar Aunt Jane.
This time our gorgeous
heroine is all slick and
shiny, ready to save those
in need.




Hi Everyone
  I seem to have my Paintshop where I want it, though it's still not a slick as it was, but I'll get there.
In the meantime I can step aside and lay back with the rest of you a enjoy these super new pieces from the ever wonderful Christeen and these three are total classics.
Happy weekend
XXX








No comments:

Post a Comment