Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 20 September 2024

Christeen saves the day

  Please help keep 
our blog alive.
From only $3 a month




On Patreon Today.
The next image in our
mini series Saturday Girl
This time Andy is in 
a state of heightened 
embarrassment and
nerves as he prepares
for his first day at the
now infamous (If you
are following on Patreon) 
Bergman & Knightley






Hi Everyone
  So a quick update......I have no update. My Paintshop, on which I create my Andy and Aunt Jane stories is still dad in the water following the Microsoft update and so I have a copy on its way from a friend. Yes I know i could download a shared file but I am not downloading anything for a while after that last mess Microsoft made of my old machine.

Anyway, that aside, we can still sit back and delight in the latest art from our dear friend Christeen.
Three classic this week for us to enjoy, so enough of the moaning, lets get to it.
XX
Andy





No comments:

Post a Comment