Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 19 August 2024

New Art. Dirty Little Lies

  Please help keep 
our blog alive.
From only $3 a month






On Patreon Today
Well have the welcome
return of our dear
friend Christeen and
a new piece of her
famous and brilliant
art.
Today we find Chris
in a prickly situation.






Hi Everyone
   As I said it is good to be back and I hope nothing has changed too much round here for you and that everything is where we left it and where I hope it remains for a long time to come.
  So where were we........Oh yes.
 This piece was the last piece previewed over on Patreon a few weeks ago and fits into our story during Andy's first stay at he Sisterhoods home Knightley Manor.
 As ever we have the cruel and dominating presence of Madam Dark to blame for Andy's current situation as she plays mind games with or sweet Hero/Heroine.
  Once again thank you all so much for waiting, you are so sweet.
XXX
Andy




24 comments:

  1. A wonderful piece and a terrific twist on the uncaptioned version. (Madam Dark is so cruel.) All the ladies look marvellous though Andy may have to take second place to Petra.
    Full story version on its way.

    Great to have you back. ("Illegitimi non carborundum.")
    S xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, and I can't wait for the full story

      Delete
    2. Bless you my dear S, I hope you know how much your support was instrumental in my coming back and I am so excited to know you are writing a story for this piece. Thank you XXX

      Delete
  2. As you can see, nothing has changed, we've just asked Andy to take care of the maintenance. And you're back again with a major work. Thanks for everything and see you soon for some new translations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo goody, I love your translations. Thank you for being there Girlie and for enjoying my art XXX

      Delete
  3. You have hit the ground running, but watch those heels. They can snag on the carpets. So good the have you back, safe and full of energy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Lee, I missed you so much XXX

      Delete
  4. MistressLeatherBeth19 August 2024 at 16:38

    Andy, sweetheart

    Please tell us that Amanda Keira had a wonderful time last week.
    She is absolutely beautiful, and her perfect makeup and gorgeous tight shiny wardrobe deserves to be admired by the general public.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mistress, what lovely sentiments, I am touched XXX

      Delete
  5. Wow, a beautiful piece to come back with. Maybe frightened, but I don't think there's a need to worry. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, telling Andy not to worry right now might not help our poor boy. His mind is in turmoil XXX

      Delete
  6. Welcome back! I missed you! 😘
    May we all be gifted with such beautiful latex and heels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww hello Natalie, yes heels and Latex all round,that's what we need XXX

      Delete
  7. Sublime je suis bien content de te revoir je me languis la suite de l histoire merci pour ce beaux latex et ces beaux talon aiguilles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup mon cher ami, c'est bon d'être de retour parmi toi. J'espère pouvoir te montrer des choses merveilleuses XXX

      Delete
  8. You know... I would be very interested in a strip of Andy and Petra talking alone. I understand that long dialogues over several panels are not your strong point. But still...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AT, no it is not my strong point but I think even I can imagine that conversation. I should wait and see what Skinnie S will come up with in his story XXX

      Delete
    2. What would this conversation be about?
      P.S. Where could I write to you to talk about your stories and characters?

      Delete
    3. I would have to think. You can email me my friend at sweetandylatex@gmail.com
      XXX

      Delete
  9. Oooh! I always love to see Governesses carrying out Madame Dark's mind games (even when we really know they are just games!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kitka, yes I know you love the Governesses and here Madam is in full manipulative mode XXX

      Delete
  10. What a wonderful panel! Beautiful art as always and I'd do absolutely anything to end up looking anything like Petra. I await Skinnie S's story with eager anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natasha I an delighted you like it and read Skinnies story on the latest post XX

      Delete
    2. Thank You. So soon! Fantastic news Thank You.

      Delete