Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 26 August 2024

New art. Return to El Dorado 5

  Please help keep 
our blog alive.
From only $3 a month



On Patreon Today
There can be no better
way to start the week
than with new art from
the mind of our
dear friend Christeen.
This time Chris
seems to be at the
height of haute couture







Hi Everyone
   Hope you are all well.
   So because of the break I am all out of time with Patreon previews and posting here, so I thought I'd drop something completely new here today.
  This is dedicated to our dear friend Samantha, she messaged me and we had a little chat and occasionally everyone need a boost (I know that one) 
    Fortunately I was working on a new cover for the "Treasure of El Dorado 5"  adventure for Andy in the 25th Century series. So instead of previewing it there and messing up the Saturday Girl series running over there , we get to see it fresh and brand new on here.
    I'll share the first cover just to act as a refresher and then we'll get the next and as ever it is pretty  gooey.




So here is the fold out cover with Kitka watching on in horror as Stevie is slimed up ready for the Larvalous worms to consume, knowing that will be her fate if rescue does not come soon.
Whilst there in the worms cocooning sac is the helpless and terrified Junior Cadet Samantha Holden, writhing in slime filled darkness as the worms cocooning membrane begins to form about her body.



Now the next part.
  When billionaire Johnathan Holden  purchased his daughter a place on the Starship Searcher to give his beloved Samantha the life of adventure she craved, he would have had no idea that it would involve so much goo and slime.

 

There will be other panels to this image. Just to add a little clarity to the story behind it.

  Biggest hugs

XXX
Andy

11 comments:

  1. The slimy products of the Larvalous will definitely provide you with a boost. Hope all well.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you S, I think Samantha is in for a slippery time with the good Colonel XX

      Delete
  2. Oh my! So much slime! Getting into every orifice, every crack! (Shudder)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that a shudder of delight my Anon Friend XX

      Delete
  3. Just how much will the Junior Cadet Ms. Holden be changed? . . . and will the changes only be physical? Only time will tell, but it may take some deep investigation too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have no doubt a full and detailed investigation will be required My dear Lee, Highly detailed XXX

      Delete
  4. Hope all is well. So much slimy gooey stuff, lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't have too much of a good slimy thing my dear Aidan XX

      Delete
  5. I’m rather at a loss for words! I can’t wait to see where this goes! Thank you ever so much for all you do for me and us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you are most welcome my dear friend, time will tell how much more gooey Cadet Holden will have to become before she is free.
      XXX

      Delete
    2. I’ll do my best to be patient, but it won’t be easy!

      Delete