Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 16 August 2024

Hello

 



Hi everyone
  I will be back on Monday. Hope to see you all then
XXXX

10 comments:

  1. Yay missed you how everything went good while away

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your time away was beneficial. No worries you're worth the wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoyed your time off, Andy. We love your world o much that we sometimes forget the tremendous effort you put into it. Please take care of yourself first, your fans will always be there for you! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very kind of you my friend, the effort is worth it to share time with you all XX

      Delete
  4. Bless you Samantha, I can say you have helped me too my friend. Stay tuned because there will be art with your name on it coming soon XXX

    ReplyDelete