Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 3 January 2024

Welcome to Wednesday

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month









Hi Everyone
    Bless you all and thank you again for your wonderful warm and caring words. It is so touching to think of our little community in this little corner of the internet, but I really feel at home here and your kindness makes me never want to leave again. My biggest warmest hugs
XXXX


So it's Wednesday and I have a few bits and bobs to catch up on and where best to start than with one of our blog faves, the ever stunning Kate Beckinsale, whom has been playing up her Underworld character in a an ad for Dice Dreams online game.
Now I do not know or endorse this game but I can't turn down the chance to feature Kate in another awesome slick outfit.



Next up. 
As a fan of Latex, surprise LOL, I like to listen to this podcast, also available here on youtube. It is by Latex 24/7 and covers all things shiny and Latexie. This month it has a review of the past year and I never even imagined ever listening to  a latex fetish blog that name checked Amanda Holden 4 times, Seems our blog fave has been a real hit this year in the fetish world, gaining more attention than Blog uber-legend Carol Vorderman's two ventures into latex. (still can't believe that finally happened).
Have a listen, The shiny Sofa is very comfortable.

I think this is the ultimate image of Amanda Holden from last year, that dress is just stunning

Now Carol Vorderman smashed it twice as well, but to be honest the official images pale in comparison to her selfies which capture something genuine and hot as heck


The gorgeous classy and elegant Mellowe-Moments ended the year in classic shiny form, in this sweet and sexy vegan leather minidress.



Over on Patreon before my absence we saw Aunt Jane in a stunning Christmas outfit and her we have one made real, but who this stunning lady is? I do not know, perhaps you can help identify her



I always find it amazing that something I created for fun years ago, has become something more. This image of the gorgeous Sally Nugent (please Sally just a little leather or Latex this year. Pleeeease) popped up on my Instagram feed the other day



Finally for today something rather ......Kinky This video clip came my way and I just can't help but imagine the scene. A hot summers day, a naughty little thing being punished or trained, it might be Andy it might be YOU could you imagine that?
All hot and wrapped up, whilst in the distance we can hear the sounds of everyday life going on, unaware that just over the fence ...........



XXXX
Andy













12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wednesdays are back! Another perfect start to the New Year with a collection of beauties. You can do no wrong with Ms Beckinsale (especially), nor Ms Holden, and Mel Lowe gorgeous as always. But Ms Vorderman has excelled in 2023 not just with her latex (and other looks) but with her tireless campaigning. (A perfect candidate to take on the 'white suit' mantle of Martin Bell should a certain someone ever try to get re-elected.)

      I'm sure Aunt Jane is already planning her summer picnics. Though doubt that she needs an excuse to wait for summer. A rug in her drawing room or bedroom will suffice.

      Great to have you back. Love to you and all your loyal followers.
      S xxx

      Delete
    2. Hello and bless you my dear S, I thought I was imagining it when I caught a half glimpse of Kate in that Ad over Christmas, It took a while for it to come to light on line.
      So glad you liked the collection
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Wheres christeen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we'll have to wait for Friday, but your enquiry does prompt an exciting new option for Christeen (and Andy): a Christeen orientated version of "Where's Wally?", which would be a significant and much more exciting variant on the original. You'll have us all searching for glimpsed appearances of Christeen in Andy's artwork.

      Delete
    2. Hopefully Christeen will be back on Friday, but because of an oversite on my part I am awaiting new art to arrive
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Bonne année et bonne santé Andy a ta Famille et que tu fasse rêver avec Andy et tante Jane de ces sublime tenue en latex,bottes et cuissardes bises

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous round-up. Love them all especially Ms Holden and Vorders. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate… beautiful as ever

    ReplyDelete