Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 22 January 2024

New Art. The calm before the storm

    Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month








On Patreon Today
A super fun new
piece from the ever
superb Christeen.
It sees poor Chris 
in a very tricky
situation.
Love it.






Hi Everyone
  Sorry for being absent regarding mail and comments, but I have been given the chance to do something way outside my usual realm of work and it is taking up a lot of my time. Its a fun thing, purely for my own pleasure but hopefully might lead to more.
   Enough of that
      So lets complete the image shared on Patreon a week or two ago, the one with Andy looking all sleepy in his cute nightwear and dragging his ever loving William Bear along.
 But it looks like Andy might be sleepwalking into a rather embarrassing situation.
  
Now don't forget to tune in on Wednesday, because we are blessed, as I will be sharing a super little story written by our dear Skinnie Stallion , it is a piece which totally compliments my image. So much so that I even adapted the art to fit.
Thank you all for being here, I appreciate all your comments and messages
XXX
Andy



7 comments:

  1. Merci Andy pour les fabuleuses surprises que tu nous réserve à chaque fois. J'attends déjà le rendez-vous de mercredi pour découvrir la surprise de Skinnie qui je n'en doute pas sera encore une foi au top. Bises à tout le monde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and love your profile pic.
      S xx

      Delete
    2. Merci, merci ... moi aussi je l'adore ;-)

      Delete
    3. .... et comme je n'en suis pas l'auteur, c'est une manière d'encore une foi dire MERCI

      Delete
  2. I feel honoured and a little humbled. (Not that kind of humbled, although I have been that at times, as you know.) Changing your artwork feels really, as Girlie might say, "de trop" especially when you're so busy. A lot to live up to.
    Enjoy your new challenges, but please don't let yourself get worn out.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww 🥰 there is a classic Kylie vibe to this piece - the puffy sleeves and blonde just complete the look. My fav Kylie look is her duet with Danni recently… would kill for the skin tight outfits and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply charming, and beautiful. Will he turn before he has fully awaken? Cannot wait to find out, and if there is a part 2.

    ReplyDelete