Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 24 January 2024

Wednesday round up and the return of Emma Watson

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month







Hi Everyone

Blog Legend Emma Watson showed off her new pixie cut and it looks incredible! The actress and activist has been sporting a new look, and it's definitely a head-turner and if I may carries a slightly androgynous look with it, not that I am complaining ,Emma looks stunning. 




Personally I am not convinced it is not a very clever and stunning piece of wigging, but can it really be all those years since we reported on that first stunning pixie cut? and look at the about and below images, I mean has she aged at all?


Now as promised and probably the only thing worthy of following Emma, A new story from our dear Skinnie Stallion.


His Lost Ball by Skinnie Stallion



A clock with a white face

Description automatically generatedAndy turned over, yawned and struggled to open his eyes. He felt cosy and warm, luxuriating between satin sheets in the thin latex baby doll negligée and lace bra and panties that his Aunt had presented him with yesterday. She wanted to reward him for being such a good boy while she’d been away.   The early sun was already glinting through the tightly drawn curtains.   He was sure he could hear voices downstairs. He fumbled for the alarm clock.   In the gloom, he made out the luminous hands: twenty past six.  Why were there people downstairs at this time?  There was only him and his Aunt Jane in the house.   He hadn’t planned to get Auntie her coffee till around eight.  Not after last night.  It had been nearly two before he’d made his way back to his bedroom.   At least he'd had Bill to cuddle there as a substitute for Auntie.    


A person holding a football ball

Description automatically generatedBut voices?  He’d better go and investigate.   He felt around on the floor for his mules.   No success.   He must have left them beside Jane’s bed.   That was a shame.   If needed, he could have brandished one of the heels as a weapon.   Most guys didn’t realise quite how sharp a girl’s heels could be.  He grabbed whatever was to hand.  He crept on to the landing.   Yes, there were definitely people talking.  He padded down the stairs in a sleepy haze. 

As he approached the bottom of the stairs, he was dazzled by the light. The sun must already be up.  The voices became clearer.  His Aunt was speaking:  “Your cold frame, Mr Jones?   Over the fence?   Yes, it is a mystery.   Let me take the ball and see if my nephew knows anything about it.”


What on earth was Mr Jones doing coming round at twenty past six?   Andy looked at the grandfather clock.  It was showing a few minutes after ten.  Ten!  He must have forgotten to set the alarm and overslept.   And his Aunt was already up.   Where did she get all her energy from?   She’d had a busy couple of days London, and wouldn’t have got to sleep last night till after two.   She’d wanted to make up for being away on Thursday night.


“Does he play?” asked a man’s voice.


“Oh, he likes to play,” said his Aunt, allowing quite a pause before adding, “…… but I thought he’d given up football.”   The colour drained from Andy’s checks.   Last night had been draining enough.   Auntie had seen to that. 


“Well, I definitely thought I heard someone kicking about in your back garden yesterday.”


A person wearing a white dress

Description automatically generated“I guess it might have been Andrew” surmised Jane, “but I didn’t know he had a ball.  He hasn’t played with balls in quite a while.”  


“But my wife said she only saw your maid.”     He’d been rumbled.   He should have gone round and asked for his ball back, but he ‘d been embarrassed about going next door wearing his maid’s uniform.  It had been silly trying to have a kickabout in 5” heels.


“Can we talk to him?”


“Oh, I don’t think so.   He’s still in bed with William.”  This was getting too much.  Andy turned on his heels and started to make his way softly back upstairs.


“William!?   The captain of the college team? I didn’t know ….”  


“No, silly!” exclaimed Jane.   “William: his teddy.  He likes cuddling up to William.  He likes a bear.”


“Oh, sorry.”


“Not that he wouldn’t like to cuddle the other one too.”  Andy let out an audible gasp and stumbled.   As he fumbled for the handrail he let go of Bill.  


“What!?   And what’s that?”


Lady Jane Fullerton-Jones turned to see a large Steiff bear bounce into the hallway.   “
That
is William.   And where William goes, Andrew cannot be far behind.   Oh, Andrew!   Please come down.   I’ve got Mr Jones from next door with me.”


Rumbled, Andy raced up the stairs.   He couldn’t be seen like this but he knew his Aunt would be persistent.   He grabbed a dressing gown from his bedroom, belted it tight.   He couldn’t let Mr Jones see him in his latex negligée.   


A person in a dress walking up stairs with a teddy bear

Description automatically generated


“Well that seemed to go OK,” said Andy trying to brighten the mood as his Aunt closed the front door.


“Yes.   It helped when I offered to pay for the repairs to Mr Jones’ cold frame.   But what else do you say?”


“Sorry, Auntie.  Thank you, Auntie.”


“I should think so too.   And there was me thinking you’d been such a good boy while I’d been away.”


“Sorry, Auntie.”


“And why didn’t you come down immediately when I called?”


“Sorry, Auntie.   I needed to get my dressing gown.   I didn’t want Mr Jones seeing me in my negligée.  And I remembered to remove my hair ribbon.   I didn’t want him suspecting anything.”


“Yes.”   Jane paused.  “Well, he might not have seen your negligée, but you forgot about your make-up and painted toenails.  I think you left him even more confused.”


“Sorry, Auntie.”


“Don’t say sorry.   I want you down on your knees polishing my pants and then you can clean the hall floor.   I don’t want any of the dirt from that nasty muddy football.   And afterwards, I’m going to enjoy puncturing your ball.   I want it thoroughly deflated.  The only inflation you’re going to be allowed today is when you’re polishing me.”


“Yes, Auntie.”


“I know you’re trying to be a good maid, but I blame Alex Scott for this.   I think she’s led you astray.  I’m banning you from watching ‘Football Focus’ starting today.”


“Oh, Auntie!”


  “And since you’ve been so naughty, I’m inviting Chantelle round to spend the night.   You can go to bed early, and I’m not letting you show off your new negligée: you can be in flannel pyjamas tonight. 


“Oh, Auntie!”


“And Andrew …..”


“Yes, Auntie?”


“And there’s no need for a cloth, darling.”


“Yes, Auntie.  Thank you, Auntie.”  And he knelt down with his can of SkinTwo Serum and set to work with his bare hands.  He knew it was going to be a while before his Aunt considered herself sufficiently glossed.

*******************************




And for those who might need an Alex Scott reference She is stunning. Here she is wearing the classic YSL Latex dress.


Now  a few images create by Kimisoytare over at Deviant art.

Titled Beauty as a Nanny I love the sweetness of these three in particular and funnily enough I have just been working on an Andy image with him in Pink Pants and White top. Great minds think alike it seems





See more of Kimisoytare's work here   https://www.deviantart.com/kimisoytare


XXX

Andy











4 comments:

  1. The skinnie stallion story has terrible formatting. I think blogger gobbled it up wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all and the yummy pink latex...... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure that few can follow Ms. Watson as well as Ms. Stallion. It is a pleasure to see her return to some of her early styles. Just as it is difficult to believe her extensive catalog of works since she hit the screens. Quite the talent for a little bundle of energy. All that and an ending of glossy Latex. Each a treat, but I have a preference for the middle. Trousers and a tight high rise top. Thanks to you and Ms. Stallion and your extensive catalog of photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pixie look suits Emma perfectly. We'll even allow the wig especially if it gooes with big hooped earrings.
    Thank you for introducing us to Kimisoytare. The collection on DEviantArt is certainly worth exploring.
    And, as ever, thank you for publishing the story (and sorting out the wayward formatting that, as Anonymous observed, Blogspot had initially imposed). The Alex Scott extra is a lovely reminder of why Andy would get lured back to the attraction of playing with his ball. It's no surprise that Aunt Jane has other ideas.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete