Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 29 January 2024

New art, Embrace of the Lavalopoids

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




On Patreon Today
We  have the pleasure
of a lovely new piece
of art from our
dear friend Christeen.
This is a pure classic
Christeen and I
love it.





Hi Everyone
  Hope you are all very well, I have been creating new art this weekend and we are soon to find Andy in some thrilling new situations both in heels and in football boots.
 However today we need to catch up on a piece previewed over on Patreon a few weeks ago. It's a piece that sees us return to the 25th Century to find, not Andy, but the gorgeous Col Wilma Deering in a very perilous and gooey situation.
  That said there is a character, high above her looking on and there is a rumour (started by our dear Lee) that this might be a clone, a clone of someone very dear to us all. Don't look away, more drama to come.
XXX
Andy






7 comments:

  1. Lee's idea has tremendous and frightening possibilities. The whole of Star Corps could be in peril. Where else might the Watson impostor infiltrate? Poor Stevie will stand no chance. But first we need to see whether Col Deering stands any chance of rescue.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY. You have some dastardly thoughts as well.

      Delete
    2. Yes if a clone Andy is free to walk the corridors of star Corps anything could happen, to anyone.
      I think you have hit on something Lee
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Cadet Samantha reporting, Commander!
    Once you get Colonel Dearing free I’d happily volunteer to replace her to help defeat the evil collector. I’ll do my best to keep my uniform & heels on, but who knows what will happen once I’ve been encapsulated. Please be sure to rescue me whenever it happens to be convenient.
    Thank you, as always, for your wonderful work!
    Sincerely,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cadet Samantha
      I admire your bravery and it is with a heavy heart that I must accept your sacrifice, However the biology of Lavalopoids is such that once consumed, a captive will remain encased until a second body is captured, leading to the former victim (Col Deering) being excreted. This means for a length of time both you and the Colonel will be within the Poid together. I understand this will be hot and tight, impossibly sticky and uncomfortable for you both, so I must ask you again if your willingness to serve still hold fast.
      regards
      Commander Watson
      XXX

      Delete
    2. Oh, hell yes! I mean, by all means, Commander, I’m absolutely willing to make whatever sacrifice is necessary. I knew the risks when I first joined, and nothing has happened to change my mind since the moment I was accepted. You can count on me, Commander Watson! I will also endeavor to comport myself to the standard behavior regulations while I am in the company of Colonel Dearing, to the best of my abilities. Thank you for accepting my offer, I look forward to fulfilling my mission as soon as possible.
      Excitedly and sincerely,
      Samantha

      Delete
    3. Very well Cadet, once we have removed Col Deering from the environment you will be summoned. But be warned, you will writhe.
      XXXX

      Delete