Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 25 March 2024

New Art. The Party Princess

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month






On Patreon Today
An impossibly cute
new image from the
wonderful mind
of our dear 
friend Christeen.
This one ticks all
the ultra sweet 
sissy fun we all have
come to love in her
work.





Hi Everyone
  A new week has arrived and I hope you all had a nice weekend and have had the chance to be naughty (I did wink wink)  XXX
   But most importantly we have the chance to see the completed version of a piece previewed over on Patreon a few weeks ago.
  This one had Andy in full sissy princess mode, not that it is his choice of course. Not at all, our sweet feminised hero/Heroine is as embarrassed as can be and it looks like it is going to be a long afternoon for him.
  Now I am not really sure where this sits in our story, it will fit in wherever you like, but I do know it is before Andy and Will get together and is probably set during his and Aunt Janes adventures in America.
  That said our dear friend Skinnie S has written a sweet little story to accompany this image. However, because it is slightly away from my idea, I will share with you all at a later date. (believe me it is worth waiting for)
  So here we are and has there ever been a cuter Party Princess.
XXX
Andy










































5 comments:

  1. I does all come a bit clearer now we can see the dialogue. However, a lot of the fun of Patreon - besides the early preview - is having a 'blank' canvas and guessing the storyline. At least this time I wasn't too far away. (Well, only by about 4,000 miles.)
    And I still think the little guy isn't just looking adoringly at Andrew, but admiringly at his Aunt and hoping that one day she'll get a pair of pants like Jane's.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And well done on the naughtiness. Well deserved and, I'm sure, much needed.
      S xxx

      Delete
  2. Just perfect! How fun! I hear that blondes have the best time… maybe I should try…

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would hate to see the end product of Andrew keeping several little tykes amused all afternoon. I am sure he is practiced at refreshing his look for going out in public after.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure that the children will have a wonderful time with Andy, and that he will discover that, to his surprise, he has enjoyed it himself. 5 o'clock seems a bit early for Andy to leave. Perhaps Aunt Jane wants to collect him before he has had any opportunity to spill jelly and icecream down the front of his pretty dress. xxx

    ReplyDelete