Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 4 March 2024

New Art. I'll always hold your hand

    Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




On Patreon Today
It's a Monday treat
with a new piece 
of art from our dear 
friend Christeen.
With our dear sweet 
Chris looking as 
cute as ever.





Hi Everyone
  As ever right now an apology to all you who have messaged me in one way or another, I promise to get to you all as soon as I can, it's just that I am a little stretched at the moment with personal stuff.
   That aside it is time for a new piece to our blog and this was previewed over on Patreon during the Valentines week.
 It is the first time we have seen Andy and Will "together" when Andy is not fully feminised nor in any Latex.
  That said I can't help but think Andy is still dusted with a just a sprinkle of femininity, those nails are a real give away.
 It's an image of love between our two young friends and Will is once again showing his openness with that T shirt.
  Big hugs to you all
XXX
Andy







10 comments:

  1. A tender moment. The real love of Will for Andy shines through. Holding hands is what matters. (As I've said in other contexts.)

    Yes, we all love when you put Andy in latex and in awkward predicaments, but this is special. It embodies the love between Will and Andy. No fears. No shame. No embarrassment. Gentle, trusting and loving. Super. Thank you for sharing such a personal moment.

    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear S. I think you more than anyone knows from where the emotion in this piece comes. I can easily feel myself in Andy's place.
      XX

      Delete
  2. Not just the nails....Andy's obviously got something going on around his bust

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm yes Dani, there may well be something. If you look back at the bigger story you might see hints that Andy has sweet little buds, but nothing more. XX

      Delete
  3. Not that anyone is paying attention, except Will, Andy should just enjoy what he has. A loving, handsome, best friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet words my dear Lee, sweet and kind XXX

      Delete
  4. It's all about love. Where love is concerned, nothing else matters and problems aren't problems any more, and holding hands is a wonderful expression of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that is so sweet Notatrog, your words are so true and warm XXX

      Delete
  5. The insecurity is beautiful as is Andy no matter what he wears. Beautifully drawn as always Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Natasha, your words are very sweet and I am so grateful XXX

      Delete