Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 15 March 2024

Christeen on Friday

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




On Patreon Today
We have seena loved
up Andy and Will a
few times so I thought 
it was time we took a 
step back to a time 
when Andy was all 
timid and nervous
and in need of a guiding
hand, however I think
this little hand was the
last hand Andy would
have wanted  to be 
lead by.



Hi Everyone
 Hope you are all well. First off right out of the box I must thank Christeen for continuing to allow me the honour and privilege of hosting her work, Thank Christeen so much XXX.
  So here we are, Friday has arrived again and we can put on the kettle and enjoys some more adventures with Chris
XX
Andy





10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about reaching a compromise. Wouldn't "CUTE SISSY BOY" be a sensible half-way meeting point?

    Oh crikey, Robert Frost. With a sigh, the roads diverged. Ah me. Ah Andy. Ah Chris.

    S xx

    (Reposted with spelling corrected.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about my Frosty pic Skinnie.
      Christeen

      Delete
    2. Nothing at all to apologise for, Christeen. It's just Andy and I have a little previous with Mr Frost.

      Delete
  3. Hiding in a corner, looking outside for freedom never coming. Poor LittleOne. Even off the path he may have garnered more attention than he would care for, but in the last, no one would thing Sissy or Boi unless advertised.
    Again, thank you both for the pre-weekend thrill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to provide a thrill Lee.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Three beauties. I really enjoyed my cups of tea with each one.

    #1, That's just perfect for going out to watch the St Patrick's day parade this Sunday. Chris could be the Grand Marshall, even.

    #2, Poor shy thing preferning the patch less travelled :-) pardon me. But yes that walk must be enchanting all living beings.

    #3, Cute teen fashion really suites Chris. I'm with Skintwo01 I too think a compromise on the top would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, I didn't have the talent to do a good job of changing the tops' wording or I would have.
      Christeen

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Isn't he though? Thanks Natalie.
      Christeen

      Delete