Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 21 December 2022

Wednesday round up, Alisha, Fearne and Mistress Leather Beth

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


Hi Everyone
  With the holiday season approaching this will be the last Wednesday round up until the new year, however other posts Friday and Patreon etc will continue.
 So today and with perfect timing, we have the last (but hopefully not final) Chapter in Mistress LeatherBeths story.



   But first we have a wonderful moment from the BBC TV show That's my Jam, broadcast this weekend.
Alisha Dixon has been wasting her talents judging talents shows when she should be lighting up the stage with her personality, beauty and stunning voice. 
  Here Alisha displays other talents, those being her amazing legs in this tiny Latex/Vinyl outfit 








This was sent to me by "Giftforme" and I thank our
 online friend for
directing us to this clip. Now we are all fans of Laura Tobin and her occasional dressing in slick leather, but I can't help imaging the national meltdown that would occur if our beautiful English rose took on this ladies style for weather presenting.






Now some sad news, It seems one of my first crushes, the gorgeous Fearne Cotton 41, is hanging up her leather pants for good. She posted this pic of her in her old 90s leather pants.
   Revealing she was trying on stuff for this years Christmas Top of the Pops. She sadly noted the slick tight trousers didn’t make the cut,stating it was
 "Purely because they took 20 minutes to get on. Bye bye wonderful trousers". 
Personally I still think she would look just as good as she ever did.



And finally the bit you have been waiting for.




Mother and Daughter: A Prologue
By 
Mistress Leather Beth
Chapter Three



“Liam! Sorry, Leanne! Quick! A reply to the email.”
“But… but it was only a couple of days ago. That’s fast!”
“Quick!” repeated Steph.
Leanne rushed in and threw herself onto the sofa to share the laptop. They read,

Good Evening, Stephanie

My, it is such a compliment that you should have developed such a connection to me. I am touched, and I promise once you have your first pair of perfectly fitted Freddy’s you will never look back except over your shoulder to admire the way they shape and contour one’s bottom and as for Louboutin, no other heel will do, nothing matches the attention you will gain form that glimpse of glossy red. I wish you well.
Your Son sounds rather sweet, he is lucky in that he knows and understands his emotions and in having a mother such as you to willingly guide him. Andrew was not so sure of his path. I knew, I understood from an early age, that he was too sweet to be a boy/boy yet it was my choice that he should not take the full step into womanhood, Andrew will always be a boy, but the most feminine of boys and that is how I and his lovely William wish him to stay.
 
Now for your questions:-
 
I looked into tucking and tried it once, but poor Andrew was in so much shock at having his testicles pushed back inside him that I never pursued it. Tucking, if you do not know, is the tying of a boy’s penis back between the legs whilst easing his testicles back into his body.
 
There are many good gaffs which gently flatten and shape the boy’s area, some even contoured to replicate the feminine form to be worn under tighter clothing. Again I return to Andrew being a feminine boy, a hint of bulge is quite a delight to me as it adds to his slight embarrassment, he glows so sweetly.
 
However hair removal is vital, all over from nose down, hair removal cream is easiest, trust the quality brands, do not skimp! Andrew began very early and so his hair never had a chance to become strong. Shaving of the genital area must be followed up by regular cream hair removal, not only for appearance, but because it is incredibly uncomfortable for a boy if it allowed to begin to grow back.
 
Start early with body shaping, a gentle waist shaper, slowly cinched, is a lovely thing and adds to a boy’s sense of transformation. It’s a physical reminder that he is under another control and that is what he is, he is yours to control; he may disagree with your methods, but those are the ones you have chosen to employ and that is an end to it. Perhaps as you say Leanne is a more knowing and willing subject than Andrew, but still you are the one in control and he will learn to appreciate the lack of choice he has in his journey.
 
So, I do apologise for my taking so long to reply, as you might understand life can be very busy, but I do hope my correspondence has been of some assistance to you and Leanne on your journey.
 
Kindest regards
 
Jane Fullerton-Jones
 
“Well,” said Steph, “if that’s Lady Jane’s idea of a delayed reply, I’d like to see her when she’s in a rush.”



Dear Jane
 
Many thanks for your most informative and prompt reply. Leanne is eagerly waiting to hear from Andy, her hero(ine).
 
The major difference between our two charges is that, for Leanne, there is a strong sexual element. Liam is anxious to be as beautiful as possible in order to attract sexual partners who appreciate feminine boys. Hence Leanne's desire to eventually have authentic looking breasts (where Andy sees herself as a Keira clone?). Also, we have had preliminary experiments with tucking, and Leanne says that she found the experience oddly pleasant; each to her own, obviously. Leanne's oral skills are apparently already developing remarkably well, and she has been penetrated a number of times, but wishes it could be more, and I understand her frustration. Andy, of course, has Will, and only needs Will. So, yes, it seems that Leanne will be a slut. What can I say? I was one at her age, and enjoyed myself immensely.

Once again, many thanks,

Steph Turner
 
 
"Leanne!"
 
"Mum!!!"
 
"Oh, sorry. I didn't realise you were so close. Anyway, I was wondering, I know Christmas is quite a few months away, but do you have any idea what you'd like?"
 
"Actually, I was thinking only the other day. I'd love a lower back tattoo, like you."
 
"A lower-? Oh, you mean a tramp stamp?"
 
"Erm, well, yes."
 
"Then a tramp stamp you shall have."
 

From: SweetAndyLatex
Hello Leanne

Thank you so much for wanting to say hello, Aunt Jane has reminded me to message you.
 
I hope your first steps into femininity have been fun. I very much did not want to be dressed up at first. It was really silly and stupid, I just wanted to play football and stuff with my friends, but my Auntie kind of took me by the hand and lead me to where she wanted me to be and I guess she was right, I am happy now, but for ages it was weird and I hid away, because I was so embarrassed, especially with all the latex Aunt Jane liked me wearing. I thought it was hot and sticky and smelt really odd, but I kind of feel nice in it now. Do you have a favourite outfit or material? Will loves me all shiny so that’s OK.
How are you in heels? They really were tricky to get the hang of at first, though Aunt Jane claims I took to them really easily. Perhaps the lower heels were easy enough but the slim stiletto Louboutins she bought for me were a real challenge, but even if you are having problems, keep practising because they are worth the trouble, now flats are a thing of the past, let alone my football boots.
 
Well this was just a quick hello. I hope you are happy and having fun.
 
Big hugs
 
Andy
 
XXX

It was the second (or fourth) Tuesday of the month, and Dan arrived at The Castle Hotel on Broadgate a few minutes before midday for his playtime with Steph. Reception handed him the keycard for their regular room (17) without him breaking stride, and within seconds he was at the end of the corridor, entering the room. Steph was already present. She was blindfolded on the bed, tightly hogtied, sporting a penis gag and large plug.
Two hours later, Ms Chapman, Head of Housekeeping, watched a satisfied Dan pay his bill and leave. She then made her own way to Room 17, used her passcard to enter, and prepared to release Steph from the hogtie into which Ms Chapman had placed her before Dan’s arrival. But before she did so, she used her almost-reptilian tongue to clean Steph out. Ms Chapman (as she was ever referred to) may have looked like a sweet lady in her mid-50s, but her oral and bondage skills were phenomenal, as was her taste for the humiliation of cleaning out the younger woman. In due course they showered together, during which the Chapman clit was sucked almost to the point of screaming, and they proceeded to the Main Entrance.
“Anything planned for the rest of the afternoon?”
“Yes, I’m taking Leanne shoe shopping.”
“You must be very proud of her. I saw her with a man the other day. She looked stunning, even with such subtle makeup.”
“A man? You know more than me then.”
“Yes. I recognised him. I believe he’s called Anton Cropper.”
“Anton!?”
“You know him?”
“You could say that,” replied Steph, whilst thinking, ‘Pinching one of my blokes, eh?’

The shoe buying expedition was a great success. Until now Leanne had been gradually getting used to heels, but today was the day that she stepped up and over ten centimetres. Indeed, one pair she went home with was, with the help of a two centimetre platform, a full thirteen. Tracy Gardner, the shop assistant, was very impressed. But the pair with which Leanne was most happy were boots which, whilst only coming in at 10 on the heel front, went quite some way over her knees. They made her feel Sooo slutty, and when Tracy told her as much, she got quite a lump in her throat.

Jane’s phone rang, and she checked the name on the screen carefully before replying. But she smiled broadly as she said, “Mayfield! This is an unexpected pleasure.”
“Jane, my dear, how is your holiday going? Are you and Andy enjoying yourselves? Your hotel is comfortable?”
“Mayfield, we’re fine, thank you.”
“And your secret business mission? How is that progressing?”
“Everything is going smoothly.”
Jane had explained to Mayfield that she and Andy would be on the move for a few months, as her business competitors were trying to indulge in skulduggery in an attempt to thwart her next success. She felt that a threat from The Sisterhood was something that he would have difficulty is comprehending, and it was only the tiniest of fibs. That Mayfield had quite swallowed this subterfuge showed with his next statement.
“I’ve had a word with my sister Victoria, you remember, Tori? She says that you and Andy would be more than welcome to stay with her for a few weeks. Before you protest, you’d be doing everyone a favour. Tori dislocated her knee playing tennis. She’s OK around the house, and she has a lady who comes in, but she can’t drive, or walk any real distance outside. And with all her friends off in Tuscany, the Dordogne or the Bahamas, she’s quite at a loose end. In fact, she says that if you have anyone you’d like to invite along with you, they’d be more than welcome, to make up a House Party. The more the merrier. The house is more than big enough. Much too big, in fact, but it was Daddy’s pride and joy, and she’d never give it up. Of course, when she’s working, she spends most of her time at her London flat, so her current circumstances have the silver lining of country living, but solitary. So you’d be welcome to bring half the village with you and you’d still be comfortable.”
“Well, Mayfield, all I can say is that that is one of the most generous offers I’ve ever received. It might be just what we need. If you’re absolutely sure, I’ll contact her this evening.”
“Good. I’m so glad. Now I can go and enjoy the high life at General Synod in the knowledge that my good deed quota is up to scratch.”
After ending the call, Jane thought for a few minutes before calling Andy to come through from the kitchen, where he’d been stacking the dishwasher and doing all the other chores reserved for a latex maid.
“Auntie?”
“Andy, dear, I’ve just had a call from Mayfield. He’s passed on an invitation for us to go and stay with his sister, Tori, in her large Country House for a few weeks, and he says that we’re welcome to invite friends. I was thinking, how about if we invite Steph and Leanne? We can get to know them better, and give Leanne any additional assistance that she needs. And Will’s course ends next week, so he can join us. And I’m sure there are others we can invite, even if it’s only for the odd weekend. Kat, JoJo and Chloe? And I suspect that Steph and Leanne each have one or more admirers whom they might like to bring along. What do you say?”
When Andy heard about Tori’s circumstances he said, “It sounds as though Tori needs the sort of help that only a fully trained latex maid can provide. We should certainly go.”
“Andy, dear, we’ll be there to relax, not work. Tori has people to help around the house. But it was so kind of you to make the offer. The only latex you’ll need to take with you is anything that you think Will might enjoy.”

‘Dear Stephanie
I was wondering if you and Leanne would care to join us on a visit for a week or two, or more…’
This was the beginning of Jane’s invitational email to the Turners. Without giving details of names or locations, she explained the situation, assuring her that their host would be both happy and grateful to host such a gathering.

She then rang Tori.
“Hello, this is Jane Fullerton-Jones. We met the last time you visited Mayfield.”
“Why, yes. Of course I remember you. How are you? And how is your beautiful nephew?”
“We’re both very well, thank you. But very sorry to hear about your injury.”
“My own fault for trying out my Serena impersonation. How can I help you?”
“I rather think it’s how we can help you. Mayfield was saying that you’re at quite a loose end.”
“That’s certainly true,” said Tori. “He told you that I’d be delighted to see the house full again?”
“He did. And there would be no problem if half a dozen turned up?”
“Jane, dear, I have twelve spare bedrooms. Can you imagine? Twelve.”
“Well, in that case, I’ll get out both my address books. Friday? 
“I’ll see you all then. ‘Bye.”
“’Bye, Tori, dear.”

Steph explained the invitation to Leanne, who was quite enthusiastic, excited by the prospect of being Leanne in a totally new environment. But she was positively aroused with Steph’s next comment.

“By the way, I’ve made an appointment with Mrs Grenville for this Tuesday afternoon.”
“Mrs Grenville?”
“Oh, sorry, I haven’t mentioned her before have I? She’ll be giving you a consultation prior to a fitting.”
“Fitting?”
“Yes, for your new breast forms. You do still want them?”
Throwing her arms round her mother Leanne exclaimed, “You’re the best mother a sissy could have.”
“Yes, I know,” smiled Steph.

If it’s the first (or third) Monday of the month, it must be Bianca. And whilst Steph always enjoyed her time with Charlie, Dan (and Ms Chapman), Ronan, and the twins (plus Anton), she would be the first to admit that there was always something a little different about her time with Bianca, who was probably, no certainly, the kinkiest of her ‘friends’, and the most imaginative.
It was a warm day and they were in the woods. Steph was tied, naked, to a tree. A large dildo, mounted on a pole, was lifting her onto her tiptoes as Bianca used a beautifully crafted suede flogger to warm her breasts. There was a pause, during which Bianca adjusted the pole just sufficiently to lift Steph’s toes from the ground, leaving her, in effect, balanced on her cunt.
Steph, between moans and grunts, happened to gasp that she wouldn’t be able to make their next few ‘appointments’, as she and Leanne would be away on a visit.
“Yes? And where would that be?” Bianca enquired innocently, while deftly switching her swing to overarm.
“We’ve been invited to stay with Lady Jane Fullerton Jones (you won’t know her) for a few weeks.”
However, Steph was wrong in this. Whilst Bianca had not met Jane, she knew a lot about her, and none of it was good. You see, unknown to Steph, Bianca was a graduate of The Sisterhood, and one of the first to fully transition. She was devoted to her mentor, Madam Cropper, and kept in regular contact. Consequently, she considered the Sisterhood’s disagreement with Jane and Andy to be almost her own quarrel, and would happily do anything to assist in bringing Jane to heel.
“Will this visit be taking you anywhere interesting,” she asked, as the flogging came to an end and she helped Steph to empty her pussy. She knew that information on Jane and Andy’s whereabouts would make Madam very happy. 
“I’m not sure,” replied Steph. “Apparently we’ll find out more just before we set off.”
Bianca was disappointed to hear this, and would have taken the questioning further if it were not for the fact that Steph, now recovering from Bianca’s ministrations, was motioning her to lie, naked, on the grass. It was time for Bianca to be fisted, and she wasn’t going to let even her devotion to Madam get in the way of Steph’s forearm. But she was determined to discover as much information as possible.


Queue cliffhanger music



Oh No! Is Steph going to inadvertently reveal Andy and Jane’s whereabouts to The Sisterhood? Or maybe Anton will find out. After all, the organisation with which he and Kelly are connected has never been named, and neither Steph nor Leanne has any reason to associate it with The Sisterhood that SmoothSlicknShiny has warned them about.
And will there ever be a follow up to this prologue in which these questions are answered and more are posed? It’s time to bate your breath.




4 comments:

  1. Hi Andy.
    Maybe, Ms Cotton will surprise and make a move towards latex wear?
    I believe you are right, my sweet friend. Asisha has a rather lovely voice. Perhaps she will release some music for you.
    I hope Mistress Leatherbeth continues to write more interesting stores, I liked the scene with the hogtied Steph.
    Hope everyone is well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah we have seen her in Latex, dear Mandy, I just want those vinyl pants one last time for Christmas XX

      Delete
  2. What a Wednesday! I feel Christmas has come early with all these goodies: Alesha (stunning), Laura (lovely but perhaps eclipsed by her weathergirl colleagues in Latin America), Alejandro, and the amazing Fearne (so sad to hear). And then Part 3, and what a Part 3. Better and better, now that contact has finally been made. Leanne seeing Anton. What a turn up! (Andy knows why it's so poignant.) Steph showing the breadth of her tastes. Can't wait for more.

    S xxxx

    N.B. 'Government' Health Warning: Unless you're with a trained professional, be very careful of playing like Steph and Bianca. The person in the Steph role must be well bound and supported and unable to slip or slump downwards. This is something you need to be especially careful about if wearing heels and with legs splayed. While the dildo can titillate and tease, if there's any loss of balance or contol, descending hard on a dildo pole can inflict major damage. While not common, this is a well known medical injury. (Which isn't to say "don't do it", just be very careful. Penetrated by a dildo is nice. Impaled on one isn't.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 minutes to put on the pants, hmmmm! enjoying them too much :)

    ReplyDelete