Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 23 December 2022

Christeen on Friday

    Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




On Patreon Today
A very very
special Christmas
treat entitled
The ghost of
Christmas Future.






Hi Everyone
Friday is here again and that can only mean we have the delight and pleasure of new art from the wonderful Christeen.

XX
Andy







9 comments:

  1. Hi Andy Always loved your art I just got to know what does Mademoiselle level 1,2,3 mean I see them a lot in your art but never get explained Luna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Here's a quick rundown:
      Level 1. Matron dependent for all feminine aspects of a boy’s new petticoated life
      Level 2. Matron planned practice skill lessons on grooming and social behavior.
      Level 3 .Living a matron-critiqued feminine life on and off campus prior to leaving Mademoiselle as a young woman.
      Thanks for asking. Christeen

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy, hi Christeen.
    If only Chris knew that those boys were teasing him because they are so envious of him being dressed as a girl.
    Bridal wear again? Is his Aunt dropping hints of how she wishes to see him walk down the aisle and marry her?
    Hope everyone is well. Happy Xmas to all. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, Sorry about my frequent bridal pics. I can't help myself. They're low hanging fruit.
      Christeen

      Delete
    2. Don't worry, Christeen. Every girl wants to feel beautiful and wear her wedding dress. xxx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for posting Christeen on a Friday and the the inspiring vision of each. They are all wonderful, but the last was pure delight for me. Dresses in Bridal finery and with his Bridesmaid at hand. I wonder if his hands are bound under his bouquet? Matching cage and Hummingbird in Bridal White as well? I do hope his "do" id flowing under the veil. Let the march begin.
    Wishing the happiest of Holidays to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, Happy holidays to you and to all fans of Andy's blog as well.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. That was a delightful four vignettes for me. I know I am late commenting. All four gorgeous pieces of frou-frou perfect for the season.

    #1, Those boys are big teases playing so close to the window, At least Chris won't be getting covered in grass and stinky.

    #2, Oh my with Chris's radiance I wonder will the veil be enough. If the bullies were caught by their moms they should be sent to Mademoiselle.

    #3, Hmm! could not hide that so a trip off campus is on the cards :)

    #4, Even short hair can be cute. Or am I just mesmerized by the white dress, the lilac is tugging at my heart strings though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #2, Yes… yes please…please pull the veil over Chris face…I’m cumming…yes

    ReplyDelete