Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 19 December 2022

New Art , Are you ready Andy

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



On Patreon Today
It is Monday and that
can only mean
a new piece from
Christeen.









Hi Everyone
   Sorry I have not been in much contact over the post few days, but I have been a little under the weather. Nothing bad but enough to make me not want to gaze at a computer screen,
However Mondays I can not miss and especially today as we have the completed image of a preview I posted a few weeks ago on Patreon.
  This image is from the time Andy spent in the care of the Sisterhood and this time we find our reluctant sweetheart caught in the middle of a test, the result of  which could see him in a place he would never have imagined. Will he win, what does he have to do? I will give my thoughts after we see the image.
XXX
Andy



    So what do we think?, Does Andy have to control himself for 3 minutes without embarrassing himself, or does he have to succumb to the tingle of the hummingbird more than twice in those three minutes to win.
    Also, take note, Andy is not yet under the command of Madame Dark, at this point her charge is sweet Bobbi and if Bobbi fails her, she will not be happy.
      I gave the Mistress of the Sisterhoods, blonde, right hand woman (and sister) a news paper to read because I wanted this to feel like a relaxed Sunday morning thing and not some strict regimented event. Perhaps she has momentarily raised her eyes from the sports news to look on with mild disinterest.
  I think little bits like that add a little atmosphere to the settings

XXX

22 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've not been well. I hope you recover soon and in time for Christmas.

    "Are you ready, Andy?" is just perfect. And you are right about the Mistresses on the sofa: one relaxed and disinterested reading the Sunday paper, the other going through a necessary chore before that evenings dinner. At least the maids should be bringing coffee soon.

    Your S xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no clue why this should have been posted as 'Anonymous'!

      Delete
    2. You sure aren't anonymous my friend.So glad you liked it and that the newspaper added just the right touch to it
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Morning Andy.
    My, Andy does look somewhat embarrassed about carrying out a little chore. I would have to assume that Andy has to last the full three minutes without reaching a climax. I'm sure the sisterhood did not invite him to the mansion to teach him ways to enjoy himself, plus, who would want a lovely little maid that cannot control himself?
    I can't imagine how the winner will please the ladies under the table. Yes, I can, but I will be censored. 😜
    Wishing everyone a lovely Xmas. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure it will be censored Mandy, but you are correct, who would want a Maid who could not control himself in public.
      Merry Christmas my dear friend
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Would you ever be able to do a punishment for the mistresses or the governesses not just the sissies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like have Andy walk in on of the governess is being punished for not training the sissy properly

    ReplyDelete
  5. The threat to the governess saying they would return back to being a sissy to be amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your idea Ericka, there must be some way to work that in, Thank you for the inspiration
      XXX

      Delete
  6. Can’t wait to see how they will serve them, above and under the table!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the shimmer on Andy's arms and shoulders here!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That transparent Latex always looks hot Kit XXX

      Delete
    2. Every time! I just love the implications for what he's wearing
      ;)

      Delete
  8. A great atmosphere, love the detail in this. Bobbi is having the most fun. Of course Andy is very cute. Though I can't decide which is more gorgues being the winner or loser. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most people would not mind losing that contest, but I think it is beyond poor Andy's comprehension right now Aidan XXX

      Delete
  9. Succumb to the hummingbird. But being under the table may be more of a reward then a punishment. I guess it depends on whether Andy is going to be instructed to provide any service.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend, Hmmm yes to many it would bve a reward, but to a sweet and helpless Andy, it might be a step too far, Naturally instruction would be essential
      XXX

      Delete
  10. I have a strange question/suggestion. What is the name of the second boy? And maybe for him to do a simple before / after?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello AT . That is /was Robert, now sweet Bobbi, I don't know his story, but perhaps we will discover it together my friend
      XX

      Delete
    2. Write proposals here or to what email? Or patreon?

      Delete
    3. Oh my dear AT, you may post ideas here in the comments or by all means Email me at sweetandylatex@gmail.com XXX

      Delete