Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 16 December 2022

The wonderful world of Christeen

    Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month





On Patreon today
A preview of
a new piece of
my own art and 
like last time it 
hints at more of
Andy's time at the
hands of  The 
Sisterhood.






Hi Everyone
    Here we are again, Friday can only mean we get the chance to spend a little more time in the company of the every wonderful Christeen
XXX
Andy
  
 






12 comments:

  1. Panel three is aweson,,, reminds me if the song "legs" He got legs and he knows how to use them... one of my faves from ZZTop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks shadoman. I love those legs too.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy, hi Christeen.
    I do like the shoe-shaped bath in picture one; and of course, Chris should always carry his make-bag around with him.
    Has he been a little naughty, there must be a reason why he is returning to Mademoiselle?
    Will be given a chance to see Chris wearing the dress with extra petties? Plus the hobble under skirt.
    Hope everyone is well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Making panel #3 I wondered myself if I should dream up a reason for his return. Thanks Mandy

      Delete
  3. Hi Andy
    Fabulous quartet from Christen again
    I wondered if number 3 is inspired by instagrammed Golestan26?
    Keep up the fabulous work
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy, I had to do a search for your 26.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Such a collection of pleasures for a Friday morning. In #1, I do hope he is trusted to bathe alone. It could get crowded in there.
    They do keep him on his toes, but to return to Mademoiselle will surely put his mind in turmoil. Even if they told him why, would he believe it? Four beauties.
    Best Holiday wishes to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, Next week he won't be bathing alone.
      Christeen

      Delete
  5. Hi Christeen, a fabulous set of gorgeous panels. Thanks xx.

    #1, Wow a great shaped bath and you won't mess up the makeup, though is of course prudent to have it easy to hand in a cute bag, so easy to find everything.

    #2, Yes dressing up in the frou frou is fun, some important guest arriving to impress to be brought on a day out to the park maybe.

    #3, I think Mademoiselle has invited Christine back to give a great example and encouragement to some of the newer students.

    #4, Of course Aunty would order lots of extras for her dear Chris. Maybe we can get to see more of knitted ensamble too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Aidan, I hadn't seen a knitted interest before. I'll have a look on the net.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  7. J adore cette jolie jupe en cuir , magnifique bas ,avec de trΓ¨s jolie sexy escarpins et une coiffure sublime et le jolie chemisier πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moi aussi. Merci.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete