Please help keep
our blog alive.
From only $4 a month
The return of a dear
friend in the slinky
for of our favourite
office sissy Owen,
in a double feature.
Looks like he may
have been hard at it
since entering the
building this morning.
Hi Everyone
It's been a very busy time and quite exciting because I may have cracked a personal issue.I'll know for sure very soon but my fingers a really crossed.
Ok, so this piece was shared over on Patreon a few weeks ago and got tongues wagging and whispers spreading throughout the village,Who was the older lady talking to Andy and Aunt Jane? Friend or foe?
Well here we go with the truth and it might not be a huge thing right now, but I have a future follow up planned.
So let's find out
XX
Andy


Andy doesn't feel so certain, as the outfits Jane choose for him have a tendency to be more sexy the one than the other! Plus, she threw out all his school uniforms... the boyish' ones, at least! Does this mean he will have to wear a girl one....or has she something more kinky in mind....please no!
ReplyDeletesomething for Sunday School, it must be very modest..... Oh I have an idea XX
DeleteDarling Andi's showing a little camel toe! Surely at this point the result of expert tucking and a suitably padded gaff, but one day...
ReplyDeleteExpert tucking is now the name of the game in those shorts XX
DeleteI'm sure he'll look just a cute in the shortened regulation skirt.
ReplyDeleteAnything ill be long after those shorts, but I'm thinking longer XX
DeleteI am sure with Lady Jane's help, he will fit right in in any venue. Hopefully with a number of other girls with which to acclimate. Perhaps a cooking class?
ReplyDeleteCooking class? I am thinking Sunday School so we will need to be modest....very modest XX
Delete