Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 10 May 2024

The wonder of Christeen

 Please help keep our
blog alive.


On Patreon Today
Friday brings us a new 
piece of my own art. 
We find Andy meeting
new people, but something
tells me they may not 
be as benevolent as they
first appeared. 
We will find out in
the future, but right now
on Patreon the seeds are 
being sown.







Hi Everyone
     I seem to be living in a world of constant apology at the moment for being so absent, but life is still rather chaotic at the moment, but where there is chaos we all need to find calm and I find it with new art from the wonderful Christeen.
These are just glorious and as ever I am thrilled to host her art and share these with you all .
XXX
Andy





5 comments:

  1. There are ups & downs. No guilt or apologies. Just set our expectations about deliveries. TY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don’t feel the need to apologise! Love when you get the chance to share! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fridays with our dear Chris is the only way to calm in this world of whirls whirls and whirls. xxx

    #1, Dressing up is super fun part of being in a play. Lucky Chris to get the one of the best roles it seems.

    #2, Very sweet and the wall art is too.

    #3, I can hear the sobs, alright he's ready, wouldn't we all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, I'm pleased that my art is so calming. Thanks for noticing the wall art.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. You are so sweet to apologise but please realise that we all know how life can upset our plans. The occasional post to remind us that you are OK is plenty. Christeen is offering some great pieces and you have a large body of work to revisit so please don't pressure yourself on my behalf at least.
    Keep safe and well the planet needs beautiful people like yourself more than ever.

    ReplyDelete