Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 8 May 2024

Welcome to Wednesday treats

 
Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



Hi Everyone
Sorry it's a little late, but I have been crazy busy and now its nearly 10 pm, but Wednesday Is Wednesday and so it may not be a full round up again but three little treats that I hope will tickle you as the do me.
First we start with a recently released clip of Blog Legend Amanda Holden at the British fashion Awards 2022. No other clip of her in this stunning Latex/Vinyl dress has ever appeared so I thought It was worth a quick post. The clip is painfully brief but captures the look perfectly






Over the past month I have been trying to find an angle from which Miss France 2024 isn't just plain adorable and as yet I have failed.
So just in case you have not met the stunning Miss Ève Gilles before.



    

Now, I wonder why I find her so beguiling? Perhaps it's that she reminds me of someone? 



Can't think who though, Can you?


Ok Last up, I want you to help me make a choice,It's a simple one.
Which colour do you prefer. Imagine Aunt Jane was in your shop and struggling to chose which colour. Don't let her down now.







XXXXX

Andy


Oh and one last thing, Ai is fun, but it sometimes can't even get Aunt Janes boots on the right way round 
LOL 
xxx















7 comments:

  1. No need to apologize on the time. Am drinking in all these wonderfoill treats of which Miss Holden is a welcome regular.

    Wow Miss France is allot like our dear nephew. Nice! the silever outfit would be nice for those chill out days.

    In the shop I'd pick for Jane the beige top and grey latex pants, just to be different for the summer season. Though of course she'd prefer the black ones.

    AI art is fun and sheeeh she's even missing a finger. Cool boots!

    xxx






    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try Bing image generator, is amazing at generating people and fashion and it's free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms Gilles is an absolute delight. But then, as a kindred spirit, you already knew that. I'm almost surprised you didn't treat us to https://www.parismatch.com/people/eve-gilles-premiere-fashion-week-pour-miss-france-2024-233925#7. And this year's Olympics in Paris have suddenly become a whole lot more exciting (https://www.essentiallysports.com/us-sports-news-olympics-news-off-pageant-and-on-olympics-ms-france-eve-gilles-celebrates-new-title-by-joining-road-to-paris-in-major-update/ ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another selection of lovelies out and showing off. You always have such interesting and enticing offerings. Thanks. Sorry I missed it, but I am having my own computer problems. Fortunately it has been a while running fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A tough decision on the leggings, but I'm torn between the tan, and the black. The other colors just won't accentuate her shapely hips properly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. France has chosen wisely, hopefully she will find Andy's work and adopt the look.

    ReplyDelete