Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 27 November 2023

New Art. Something Sweet

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month





On Patreon Today
We have the delights 
of a new preview piece
by our dear friend 
Christeen.
As ever it is super
cute and perfectly
feminine





Hi Everyone
   Good Monday morning to you all, I hope you are all well.
  So today we can finally find out what was so sweet that caught Aunt Janes gaze beneath Andy's frilly skirts.
  I really love this image, it is so sweet and gentle and sits in the story before Will has any idea of his friends double life, just as Aunt Jane is gently increasing Andy's femininity.




Whatever will Aunt Jane do about such a sweet thing, well it's cute and delightful but might spoil the lines of Andy's delicate Latex panties.
  Do we need to ask, after all it would not be the first or the last our  Aunt Jane has helped her beloved nephew to relax.




XXX
Andy

21 comments:

  1. It would seem that in both situations, Lady Jane has him just where she wants and is leading him well in hand, by his dreams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we know it will be a warm and gentle hand won't we Lee XXX

      Delete
    2. J adore c est si doux si mignon l attention de tante Jane pour que Andy sois belle dans ces tenues latex magnifique 🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰♥️♥️♥️

      Delete

    3. Merci beaucoup mon cher ami. Tante Jnae aime rendre Andy aussi joli que possible, surtout en rose XXX

      Delete
  2. Both very beautiful scenes. Glad he bump is under control now. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and not offensive in any way. I think Andy would be better served learning to control himself although it would be a very difficult thing to do. Beautiful work as always I hope Andy realises just how fortunate he is. How has he achieved such a beautiful bust? I'm rather envious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Natasha, thank you so much, I am glad I touched the right note in tone.
      Yes Andy would be best to learn to control his feelings, but sometime things just take over.
      It is a delicate bust line, more optical illusion, but somewhere there is a tingle of a blossoming figure XXX

      Delete
  4. Hello Andy
    Lovely Art work as always xx
    Poor Andi being relieved by his Aunty, knowing that she now knows that he truly loves being a sissy.
    By the way is it my naughty mind but does that bed know look like a butt plug? 🥰

    Love & kisses

    Pooferella xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pooferella XXX
      Yes Aunt Jane will help him to calm down and as for the bed? you do have a very naughty mind, but a very observant eye XXX

      Delete
  5. Awwww thank you my dear Anon Friend XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your art is so good now! I can’t believe I don’t see it in e-books related to the matter. I absolutely love your work Andy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you my dear Anon friend, I wish I knew your name so I can thank you in person XX

      Delete
  7. Of ALL the beautiful images you have created over the years, this "Pink" image is my all-time favorite. What I wouldn't give to be in Andy's place at that very moment. The pure essence of ~Feminization.~ Thank you, and Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my Anon Friend. I am so glad to be able to touch your imagination in such a profound way. There is something about Pink than makes Andy so much more helpless and feminine. I shall be creating more.
      Big big Hugs
      XXXX

      Delete
  8. Andy, if you don't love being 'relaxed' dressed like that by your beautiful Aunty. I will be more than glad to swap with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beware my Anon Friend, Aunt Janes demands perfection everyday XX

      Delete
  9. Such a beautiful Pink outfit, legs and heels. One of your best masterpieces

    ReplyDelete