Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 8 November 2023

Mini Round Up

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month







Hi Everyone
  Still getting back  into the swing of creating art and stuff, but as I said last week we have a little catching up to do.
  So this week, three clips that have caught my eye, one from whilst I was away and two from this very week.
  First the oldest clip, this is of actress Kim Cattrall attending the Balmain fashion show, a few months ago and my goodness does she look strong and confident in this stunning Balmain leather outfit.
   

Blog Favourite Kylie Minogue has begun her residency in Las Vegas and she is showing no signs of loosing that kinky edge. Stunning the audience on Latex and Pvc.




And lastly one of the Members of the New York chapter of the Sisterhood, Dorinda Medley stunned the crowed halls at Bravocon last week in super tight high gloss leggings.






XXX
Andy



10 comments:

  1. A fabulous collection. Thank you. Three superb ladies and Dorinda definitely in the Aunt Jane class.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear S, Yes there is something very Sisterhood about Ms Medley XX

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! Well along getting back into the groove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Kylie, enough for me to wish a return visit to Vegas. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think there is something wrong with the patreon. I only see post that go way back to 2022.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jenny, oh dear. I will ask if anyone else is having issues. Obviously when I look I can see everything back to 2020. Let me Investigate XX

      Delete
    2. Please message me on Patreon, so i can take a look at your issue XX

      Delete
    3. Can I suggest Jenny tries this link https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex/posts?filters[month]=2020-2 ?

      Delete