Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 13 November 2023

New Art; The Price of Betrayal

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month





On Patreon Today
A lovely piece of
Wall Art from our
beloved Christeen,
I really like these 
simple and cute 
images and I am 
sure you will love 
this one.







Hi Everyone
   Seems I am always apologising but here we go again. I am sorry for being so slow in my correspondence, but I simpley have so little time to sit down right now because I still travel to visit my Dad every day whilst he recovers and I know you understand how important that is to me.
  However I am still finding time, usually in the early hours to create a few pieces  and this is the completed image of the piece previewed on Patreon last week.
  So here we have the mystery revealed and it shows the Sisterhood and Madame Dark in particular are not to be toyed with.
Hope you like this
XXX
Andy




7 comments:

  1. Sylvain in Montréal13 November 2023 at 09:00

    Hmmm… If Rachel was a favorite of Madame Dark’s, this could very well be the beginning of her designs for Andy.

    By the way, moving around on your hands and knees on a polished stone floor is NOT a comfortable position to be in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wouldn't be punishment if it was easy :)

      Delete
    2. As RH says my dear Sylvain, it is a punishment, punishment for Rachels daring to talk out of line with Andy about the Sisterhoods desires for him.
      Though perhaps there are pads in the knees, after all they would not want that Latex to be scuffed.
      XX

      Delete
  2. Well, I am confused, but delightfully so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel is learning that talking to Andy behind the governesses backs is not a wise thing to do Lee
      XX

      Delete
  3. Hmmm! Andy is cute at playing lost. Nice way for Rachael to learn the lesson. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Andy can play the innocent very will Aidan, but this time I think Madame Dark has him cornered
      XX

      Delete