Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 6 October 2023

Friday with Christeen

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month





On Patreon Today
A preview of a new
piece of art. It is
a kind of sequel
or prequel to another
piece posted a while 
ago and features our
dear sweet William







Hi Everyone
  I apologise if there is a slowing down of art over the next week, It is because I am suffering a serious tech issue and can't get any of my paint-shop programmes to run on my old laptop and as my main machine has become reluctant to stay on, I am in a bit of a pickle. I hope to solve the problem soon, but it is taking up a lot of my time.

   However ,that does not stop us from enjoying some new art from our dear Christeen and here we have 4 classics


XXXX
Andy






10 comments:

  1. Hi Andy, I hope you are able to fix the problem soon. It sounds like an issue I had once, and I ended up having to buy a recovery disk to fix it.
    Hi Christeen.
    Can it be true, Chris now wants to tell everyone that he was petticoated?
    All that work and he has to start again, the poor boy.
    Yes, lots of questions, but both girls do look beautiful.
    No days off for Chris, but those boots look great on him. I love the PVC dress too.
    Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, Not true. Chris doesn't want to tell anyone.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. Chris makes a VERY SEXY maid in pvc dress and lovely high heel boots. Just the kind of maid I would love to hire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four beautiful classics, each one more gorgeous than the next. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, Music to my ears.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Always enjoy seeing Chris in restraints, whether ropes, sleep sack, mummified etc, but it's extra nice to have him gagged (finally). Been a fan of Christeens wonderful art for years, and such a scenario has been hinted at in the captions and wall art, but this is a first as far as I can remember. As a recent beautiful work told us, bondage practice is very important for Madamoiselle boys, the naughtier of whom, while they should always be seen in their gorgeous feminine outfits, shouldn't be necessarily heard - apart from mmmmpphh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D, Bondage is one of my three likes. I'll do more.
      Christeen

      Delete
  5. Would anyone believe him if he ever came out. I doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, He won't be coming out.
      Christeen

      Delete