Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Sunday 8 October 2023

Message

 



Hello 

I am so sorry but I will not be posting for a while, my father Is very ill and I just can't do this right now.

  I know you will understand, you are my friends.


Xxxxx

Andy

33 comments:

  1. Courage! Beentheredonethat. Take your time, family first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally understandable my friend. Take car eof yourself, your father and family. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est bien naturel et tu as raison c'est prioritaire. Que tout aille au mieux et pleins de pensées positives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merci et sois béni mon cher ami, tu es si gentil XX

      Delete
  4. Best wishes to you and your family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you. Take all the time you need xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thoughts and prayers with you and your father.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Take the time you need. My Father passed this last March and I miss him so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for your loss my dear Anon friend, bless you XXX

      Delete
  8. Sylvain in Montréal10 October 2023 at 08:50

    Take all the time you need, friend. Whatever has to pass will, and family coms first. We will be here, patiently waiting until you feel well enough to continue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second that.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Sylvain and my Anon Friend, your messages mean a lot to me XX

      Delete
  9. There is nothing more I can add except that many of us have gone through what you are experiencing, and we are all here to offer any kind of support that we can. Please feel free to email me if you need a shoulder to cry on, or just vent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you my dear RH, you are so kind and thank you for your kind offer XXX

      Delete
  10. C est normal soigne ton père et prend tout ton temps l important c est que ton père soit guéri l important c est la famille 💘💘💘💘💪💪💪🤗🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soyez béni mon cher ami, vous êtes si gentil et attentionné XX

      Delete
  11. Take are or your family - Always a First Action. Not to worry. We aren't going anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your family always comes first. My thoughts are with you. Take care of your father and yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear Anon Friend, you are so kind XXX

      Delete
  13. My heartfelt wishes for your father's recovery - as well as your own personal peace in dealing with the emotional toll a loved one's ill health will inevitably have on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words my Anon friend, best wishes XX

      Delete
  14. Hey, hope you’re doing ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my Anon Friend, I am doing well thank you XX

      Delete
    2. Glad to hear it! Xx

      Delete
  15. Wishing you all the best as the seasons turn.

    ReplyDelete