Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 7 August 2023

New Art: 6th Dorm Maid, The Mini Comic continues

    Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



On Patreon Today
Monday brings us
the delights of a 
new piece of fun
feminisation art
from our dear friend
Christeen.




Hi Everyone
  We this is better, much better than last week and all that digging up of the lovely court yard out the back of my place whilst they were laying Fibre cables. (not that they are connected up to my place yet).
  Now we can get back to business and Today to make up for lasts week we have three more pages in the mini comic started a few weeks ago.
  Two of which have been previewed on Patreon and one which is brand new.
  To be fair I will post all the pages so far published in order so you can follow the story from the beginning.
  As I have explained this is not part of the Andy and Jane universe and was inspired by an old piece of art from my early days, but that does not mean it is any less fun I hope.
 So here we go and remember the latest images will be last.
XXX
Andy












4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love how Mada DuPont's assistant is already starting to strip off Andy in the final frame in her eargerness. Neither can wait to see him in latex. Something tells me it's going to be a hot and sticky summer, even when it's raining outside.

    Lovely. Perfect work. Hope all well.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy, let's all hope your internet lasts.
    Maid to serve all summer! I guess Andy hasn't worn rubber, or latex, before, and he doesn't know just how warm rubber might be, especially during the sultry nights.
    Those ladies simply can't wait to see how beautiful he will be while severing the school girl, and I'm sure there will be some evening maid duties too.
    I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness he will definitely sweat his bums off, if he can afford to get any thinner. I wonder how long Robin has so he might train the newest recruit before he leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the punchline. A whole summer, yum! xxx

    ReplyDelete