Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 18 August 2023

Back home for Christeen

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon Today
We have a very very
special and exciting
new piece of
my own art.
A sequel to the much
appreciated piece 
featuring Andy on the
red carpet squeezed
into that brilliant
yellow dress.






Hi Everyone
 My Goodness I did not expect such a busy working week, I have covered miles and miles, but at least I am back home in time to share these super new pieces by our dear Christeen.
  I hope you are all super well. My biggest hugs
XXX
Andy








10 comments:

  1. Hi Christeen, hello Andy.
    Gosh! Chris looks a little over dressed for a day on the beach. Although, I think it is a lovely picture.
    Just because his aunt has dressed him in female attire, I don't think that he will be a good boy and a little bondage might be needed!
    Chris should know that he can't just remove his pumps whenever he feels like it, not even on his wedding day.
    Hope you are all well. Hugsxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, I can't resist a bit of bondage for Chris.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. OMG, Chris is such a cutie in 'He's my girl new. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edit, He's my girl now. (I am having problems login in)

      Delete
    2. Hi, Chris is happy to be your girl.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. I am having trouble staying logged in as well.
    Yes, the Bride needs to keep her heels on after the church, then pictures, then the reception. Then he can remove them and change.
    It does not look as if he will go down to the sand in that outfit. They will just have to come to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, My beach pic is quite contrived. Sorry bout that.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Wow looks as though Chris is having miles and miles of fun with these 4 gorgeous pieces. Especially like the white dresses. xxx

    #1, A sweet situation and a cute shade for their dresses.

    #2, Love the intense concentration, they really do want to perfect the lesson.

    #3, Oh gosh, if you must remove your heels do it nicely, however some corner time anyway as you forgot to ask permission.

    #4, Aw shucks, though at least it is pretty and the big hat will save his face from wrinkling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aidan, Corner time is guaranteed.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. "Permanently" can mean many things. The imagination reels.
    2. I'm guessing the published curriculum for the Academy omits this particular elective.
    3. Well, Chris can certainly look forward to at least six months in locking heels at least two inches higher than the ones he removed. If only he'd asked permission first...
    4. Dressed as he is, it's unlikely he'll get much attention from those boys on the beach. But any passing ladies of stature are sure to give pause.

    ReplyDelete