Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 23 August 2023

Mini Round up

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



Hi Everyone
  Been struggling to find time to do a round up, with everything I do on so many platforms and with creating pieces and real world stuff, it is becoming tricky to find the time to write long blog entries.
  So what I thought I might do is just go back to posting stuff whenever I come across it, just as I did in the early days. 
 So stay tuned because you might get stuff everyday, or once or twice a week.
That said we will start with three quick bits of fun


Firstly, our friend Skinnie S, reminded me of a clip of the beautiful British TV Presenter Kate Garraway when she appeared on her Good Morning Britain show in a very slick red skirt. This clip is from a few years ago now, but the lady looks no different.



Now  gift from a friend of mine over on Deviantart. HazyCosmic Joe has created some Carol Vorderman Ai for us in the past but I thing this latest one surpasses them all. 



It would also seem I am sponsoring this years Latex Ball.
Speaking of which, I wish I was because I might have had the thrill of a lifetime by meeting THE fetish icon Jean Bardot. Another beauty who shows little sign of aging.


I just love that Latex Biker Jacket, possibly the sexiest piece of Latex
clothing ever.

XXX
Andy




5 comments:

  1. Hi Andy.

    Boo-Hoo! My fairy godmother didn't send a carriage around to take me to the Andy Latex Ball, and I so wanted to see him spinning a hola-hoop around his waist.
    I hope everyone is well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOooo a hula Andy what fun, sorry about the invite, we will try again next year (If not sooner )XX

      Delete
  2. Fab roundup. Love a latex ball. xxx

    ReplyDelete