Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 23 May 2022

New Art. Fucking Bounty Hunters.

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



On Patreon Today
Mondays bring some
wonderful new pieces
from our dear Christeen
and this week is no
exception.









Hi Everyone
    So here we have a linking piece that joins two different strands of Andy's story. We link Nowheresville  with the Andy alone strand.
  As you will recall Andy and Aunt Jane are hiding out in small town America, try to blend in with the locals.
  However Andy has been spotted and the bounty Hunters for the sisterhood have their prey in their sights. 
  With nowhere to run Andy is helpless to resist and his future is once again in the hands of the sisterhood.

Bounty Hunters


 
Fucking Bounty Hunters


  Delivered late at night to Knightley Manor, The Governesses are awoken to receive their most prized pupil. 
   As mentioned in the Bounty Hunters, the Vac wrapper has come into play, ensuring any unwilling Femboy will never wriggle free. 
  I deliberately dropped the F-bomb into this so as to both emphasise the Governesses dislike of bounty hunters for their unsubtle methods and to give them a little warmth towards Andy, pitying his enforced position as any caring mistress would.
 After all The Sisterhood is strict, but they wish no harm to any of their boys. That is left to the Dark institute, more of whom in the future.

 Also, some of you will already have read it, but our dear Skinnie Stallion has written a super little vignette on Patreon to go with this, however as ever Skinnie has extended the world with some amazing ideas for the future. Read it here.  https://www.patreon.com/posts/66340559

XXXXX
Andy
 


12 comments:

  1. Aw! What happened to my comment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's try again!
      Hello Andy. Gosh! I would never have imagined that someone as sweet as you would know such naughty language.
      It's lovely to see Andy still being made to wear heels, even when he is being wheeled around on a trolley. Lovely catsuit the chauffeur is donning. I hope he never has to drive Miss Daisy😀
      I wonder how the governesses know that it is Andy is under all that slick latex, they are already paying the bounty hunters and the ladies have yet to check they have the poor boy.
      Hope everyone is well. Hugs xxx

      Delete
    2. Hello my friend, It is all about when you deploy the profanities, use them wisely and they will have the right effect.
      I would imagine there is a delivery note and the price the Sisterhood would have paid would have been enough to make sure this is the real deal.
      Thank you for taking the time to re-post your comment,
      big hugs
      XXXX

      Delete
    3. Oh pooh! Me too. I returned and noticed the comment I left was not applied. C'est la vie to me. 🙂
      Anywho, I hope everyone is well and glad Andy is back and well on his way to recovery 😘 Wishing health and happiness to all.
      A month until the Equinox and another F1 this weekend. Yay!!! 💢

      Delete
    4. Oh no, that is a real pest, I do not know what they have done to this platform, even I can't comment or reply from anything other than my main computer. I will look into it further XX

      Delete
  2. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Yes, I am sure the chauffeur will be a well trained fem-boy who will be under strict instructions to be perfectly turned whilst on duty; gleaming black latex catsuit, gloves, high boots (6 inch heels minimum), cap, perfectly made-up, tightly corseted with chastity and butt plug in place. I am sure he will be inspected regularly by a Mistress and woe betide him if anything is amiss.

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm yes that could be a long time intern at the Sisterhood. Fully formed in every way. Obedient and willing to serve.
      Love the idea Stevie
      XXX

      Delete
  3. I'm taking a fancy to the gorgeous chauffeurs outfit. Poor Andy, but yes he will be cared for. I share the sentiment about bounty hunters. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, yes I have a thing for that outfit, it ranks up there with a slick latex maids dress. XXX

      Delete
  4. I notice the overseer here gives no instruction to unwrap Andy upon arrival to the chambers... I do hope he's not stuck like that for the rest of the night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Hello Zella, always a delight to meet a new contributor XX
      A very good point, the very least they would do is remove that mask, but as for the wrapping? Well, would you like to be left wrapped a little bit longer?
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
    2. I wouldn't mind being the one to do unwrapping a damsel in distress

      Delete