Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 30 May 2022

New Art. The Fountain of Youth

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon Today
Monday brings
us a lovely new
piece from
the glorious
Christeen.




Hi Everyone
    So here we go with the full version of a Lady Jane Adventure previewed on Patreon a few weeks ago. 
Over on Patreon our dear friend Skinnie wrote a super story, which he then embellished with a fun follow up. Now I will post that back on Patreon this Wednesday all going well, however today we have my version of the story, which differs from Skinnies in only one way and that way is .......everything LOL.
  
   So here is The Fountain of Youth, With our beloved Lady Jane in a very real pickle and facing a very sticky future.
Hope you like this....took me ages, but I love creating all that goo
XX
Andy



There is another version of this, which includes my original vignette, written to keep the idea fresh in my mind as I created the art work.
 I will post that on Patreon very soon.
XXX



16 comments:

  1. Hi Andy, I hope you are well.
    Who will save lovely Lady Jane from a sticky end? I'm sure the world is not ready for a younger Jane. At least Jane is wearing a pair of beautiful heels, almost as provocative as the knee high boots the girl is wearing.
    I love how you have goo dripping off of the walls and ceiling.
    Will Lady Jordan receive the same treatment if the results prove successful for Lady Jane?
    Hope everybody is well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy
      Glad you liked it, it is always fun reading how others interprit the story, when i publish the original text it will be clearer but i don't care because I just want you to enjoy my art.
      Big hugs and I am pretty good thank you.
      XXX

      Delete
    2. We do love your art sweetie and I always look forward to seeing it. I'm sure I am not the only one that is so grateful how you are kind enough to share it with us.
      Huge hug xxx

      Delete
    3. Awwww that is very kind, Thank you my friend XXX

      Delete
  2. As ever our paths diverge and deviate. In the absence of the cover text on Patreon, I'm going to plead imagination and claim I was trying to be faithful to 'The Fountain of Youth' concept - just a different kind of youth. At least our paths converged or were similarly deviant regarding regarding Lady Jordan's desire to create a hybrid.

    Either way it's a lovely and intriguing piece with 3 beautiful ladies and a delicate seedling about to bloom 🌷.

    I look forward to Patreon readers being baffled when you post the second piece.

    With the new Blogger, I can't make attributed comments on my computer 🤷🏼‍♀️. Can only comment on phone.

    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi S, isn't that odd, I can't post through my account via i phone or pad and only through the laptop. Th opposite to you.
      It does not matter which version or what story, I just love it tickles enough imagination to create different views and ideas.
      For sure there will be a lot of head scratching when i post your Piece my friend, a lot of head scratching XXX

      Delete
  3. Goo? What goo.
    I do hope we see more of Lady Jordan in the future. She would seem the perfect Film Noir Femme fatale. In jeans, and given her choices of gowns and situations, both intimate and networking. She, and her entourage will give Lady Jane and her Nephew a run. Perhaps their paths will cross again (or before backstory) for similar goals for different reasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, perhaps they will cross swords again another adventure or even another episode of this story. Time will tell. What is for sure is it will be a nice sticky situation XXX

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Love it. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you say for me and you to be an item

      Delete
    2. Methinks, 'Anonymous', that you may have misjudged the tone and nature of this Blog. This is a fun, friendly (albeit sometimes silly), and nice place. We're all there to support Andy, and enjoy marvellous artwork and more.

      Delete
    3. What better support Andy don't you think

      Delete
    4. I think Andy has my support. Just hope he washes it before he returns it. 🏉

      Delete
    5. Skin I like your collar

      Delete