Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 9 May 2022

new art. Calendar classics

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon Today
A delightfully 
simple,yet very
nice piece by
our dear Christeen.







Hi Everyone
   Hope you are all well. 
  As I have been recuperating for a few days I have not really been able to edit a proper new post, but instead I thought I would share a few of the pages from last years Andy calendar.
 Hope you like these, these are some of my faves.Back to full strength soon
XXX
Andy









 

10 comments:

  1. Worthy favourites all. And it's always nice to see Andy in a sticky predicament knowing Aunt Jane (and maybe the camera crew?) will have all the fun of getting him clean.

    Hope your recuperation goes smoothly and you're not in too much pain or discomfort. Best wishes and kisses.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend, yes Andy in a little stickiness is always a fave of mine too
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy, I hope things are a little better for you now or at least easier.
    Well, that is not a sight you normally see strolling down the beach, it is no wonder the boys are admiring the glistening sight. Just as well Jane is not there, she would make him wear his heels and we all know how difficult that is in sand.
    Those over the knee boots really show-off his lovely long legs, I'm jealous.
    I hope everyone is well, and make sure you take care of yourself hon. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy
      Thank you so much, Yes the heels had to come off, i mean Andy is good in them but there are limits.
      Feeling Little better all the time thank you my friend
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Thanx for the memories. ( I just perused a page of Grace Kelly movie gifs)
    All breathtaking and enticing. So glad you are on the mend and on schedule.
    Take care of #1. We will be here upon your return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Grace Kelly was something very special Lee, a total style icon
      XXX

      Delete
  4. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    I think the March picture was my favourite (although all were brilliant). Those splendid boots and the riding crop! I bet he felt a surge of dominance rush through him as one of the hunky stable lads bent over to form a step for him to mount his horse.

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stevie
      It seems Andy gets to be a lot more assertive in his outfits, when featured in the calendar pages, so far this year he has been Xena Warrior Princess,A private eye and a knife wearing Red Riding Hood.
      What more is to come?
      XXX

      Delete
  5. Wish you a speedy recovery. Take your time we can wait.

    Those are a wonderful set of favorite calendars.

    I imagine bathing in chocolate would be very sensuous. Of course clever Andy has made some choccy shoes. Time to have Will to top up the cup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aidan, I greatly appreciate your kind words and am delighted you enjoy the calendar art. Thick creamy chocolate.....mmmmm whats not to like XXXX

      Delete