Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 28 March 2022

New Art. Mademoiselle

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon Today
A very nice and
classy new piece
from Christeen. One
that really sits at the
heart of all pretty boys







Hi Everyone
   So for the first time on this blog we get the full Christeen and Andy cross over. I have others on the board but this was the first to the finishing line (which reminds me i need to send Christeen some backgrounds Oops!).
  It was previewed on Patreon with lots of super comments, for which I thank all Patreon friends so much for. 
  However today we have it with my dialogue and I think we are way back at the beginning here, perhaps this may be that very first trip to Paris, even before Jane has purchased for him those slick vinyl pants she promised. 
  "Journey? what Journey?"
Oh sweet Andy, you are about to see.
XXX
Andy



14 comments:

  1. Certainly a simpler scenario than mine but no less delightful. Andy looks like he might have been going to an Oscars night viewing party but with his heart still very much attached to the 1961 production of WSS. The pinky-mauve socks being his own homage to Auntie (and Will?). However, it seems Aunt Jane would prefer a Maria to a Riff and has instructed the Mademoiselle ladies accordingly.

    N.B. I think shy Thomas will enjoy watching even more and gain a lot of inspiration and confidence from seeing Andy blossom into a Puerto Rican beauty.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andys socks are a gift from Jane, a subtle first step, but here at Mademoiselle Andy will see the further steps ahead for him.
      Perhaps it is Thomas who will leave the salon as the gorgeous Puerto Rican xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy.
    "Be a good boy boy Andrew, Auntie loves you." Such a lovely line from the lady with voluptuous legs. It's rare we get to see them.
    Will Andy have a chance to meet Chris at a later date? Love how you sneaked in a picture of the boy (and the other picture) but I'm not sure Andys' boyfriend will be very happy if they did meet.
    I'm sure Andy will truly enjoy his journey after watching Tomas being transformed.
    Hope everyone is well. Hugs xxx

    PS.
    I hope you received the email I sent yesterday. I'm not sure what happened with the upload I sent to you (& Amazon) on Saturday, but I hope it's all fixed now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mandy, yes I did see the email and the re-edit too, thank you I will read them as soon as I can.
      So glad you liked this piece, it is very much setting up the meeting between the pair. As for Will meeting Chris, no I don’t think that will happen, but you never can tell with me.
      Xxx

      Delete
  3. Even more delightful and complex than I imagined. I thought the Lady on the left was taking a "before" picture for posterity, or blackmail? As Thomas watches on in both terror and delight. Either way, well on tow. The smell of cosmetics fills the air. Soon both will be in the back being pampered and bathed in a new world of beauty. Confidences will rise when both see just how lovely they can be. Lest we forget that beauty can be pain as well as they learn about waxing if they wish to show off their legs like the two there. An impressive heel to lift their tight, little derrières. Encased in something tight, yet smooth, slick and shiny?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear Lee
      I am so happy to have created some ore complex than you were expecting, it always lifts my heart when I read you comment.
      I am sure both boys heads will be spinning with the scent of cosmetics, but it is Thomas who will be feminised today, perhaps at the end of his journey.
      Bless you my friend
      Xxx

      Delete
  4. I think Andrew will be quite surprised when he learns which kind of journey Aunt Jane has embarked him on. Wouldn't the two attendants taking care of him be Mademoiselle alumni, by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sylvain
      Ooo perhaps they are graduates of the Mademoiselle school, nice idea. It is not one they will enter Andy’s pretty head today, for as you say, he is about to realise the full journey he is embracing no.
      Xxxx

      Delete
  5. Hello

    Thomas might become Andy's best friend forever and more. Both of them have so much secrets and sexy sissy plays to share. Thomas could be too the Jane's choice. If Will wants to stay in the race he'd better to take care of Jane's wiser advices, him too.
    Anon friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anon
      I would not be surprised if we see Thomas again, as you say, they will both have such sissy secrets to hide, but I think his destiny lays on a different route to Andy.
      Super big hugs
      Xxxx

      Delete
  6. Super bug hugs. I am delighted to read your dialogue on this Art. Love to see more crossovers. Compared to Thomas, Andy sure is a bit further on the Journey that Mademoiselle and their Aunties have planned.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Andy for your Mademoiselle inclusion. I'm flattered to see Chris in your art.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  8. For all Andy's "regulars", just to let you know that he has COVID and is a bit poorly. Please send love to our friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you S for the update.

      Andy, you have my love and wishes for a full recovery. xx

      Delete